Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Moka-Ananas View Post
    Wait, where did you get the information of Elena & Morozov from? I haven't found anything like this on her formspring.

well...other couples:

Kristina Gorshkova and Artem Borodulin (he used to be with Bobrova and Gerboldt before)
    Artur Gachinski and Sindra Kriisa
    Andrei Lutai and Ina Demireva (they even got married and have a little daughter)
    Anna Cappellini and Ondrej Hotarek
    Alexi Rogonov and Nodari Maisuradze, just kidding

vCash
    This video is from the Euros and to me it looks like Elena and Nikita are still together, at least they act very sweetly...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfv6n...eature=related

vCash
    Scott Moir and Jesica Dube haven't been mentioned yet, and theirs is a pretty well known relationship ( unless I have missed a break up but judging by Scotts FB profile pic I am guessing not)

Main Offender
    cooking with Alexei Rogonov and Nodari Maisuradze
    vCash
    Sinead Kerr and Otar Japaridze have been dating for quite a while now
    John Kerr and Jessica Crenshaw
    weren't Pernelle Carron and Lloyd Jones also dating?
    Vanessa James and Morgan Cipres
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine."

Bruce Lee

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by misskarne View Post

Hel-lo, she's got Ilia. No sane woman would go looking anywhere else. I mean, it's ILIA. How could you look anywhere else? The guy is beautiful.
    Wasnt there a rumor that they were seperating some years ago?I remember a thread here too. Or not?

vCash
    Javi & Miki Ando & Allison Reed & some other skater right now?

Jeremy & Massimo are a cute couple, I like the prospect of it. Approve!
    What about any of the Japanese skaters? there's hardly ever anything about their off-skate lives (Dai is for me, btw)
    Last edited by robinhood; 03-06-2012 at 12:58 AM. Reason: sorry, I forgot to say Japanese:duh:

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sjs5572 View Post
    Ok moderators....thread closed.
    It has been policy here to not allow discussions of gay relationships unless the parties involved are both publicly out. That was the preferred stance of the majority of posters here when we had a very long thread about this some time ago and there haven't been a lot of requests to change that. Every time someone has challenged the double standard, the majority come back and say that they prefer to keep things as they are.

It seems like this would be a good time to revisit the topic, so why not start a thread about it and see what people think? Times have changed (somewhat); let's see if posters here have changed their minds.

Quote Originally Posted by mia joy View Post
    I'm sorry but I had to at the absurdity of the situation.

So she's mature and grown up enogh to date a guy twice her age, but she's too young for us to be able to talk about it?
    Exactly, because legally it's a completely different issue. Underage skaters are off limits for a reason and we would appreciate it if people would keep that in mind.
    Trolling dates all the way back to 397 B.C. - People began following Plato around and would make fart noises after everything he said.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robinhood View Post
    Javi & Miki Ando & Allison Reed & some other skater right now?
    Javi was with Cortney Mansour now I thought

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    It has been policy here to not allow discussions of gay relationships unless the parties involved are both publicly out. That was the preferred stance of the majority of posters here when we had a very long thread about this some time ago and there haven't been a lot of requests to change that. Every time someone has challenged the double standard, the majority come back and say that they prefer to keep things as they are.

It seems like this would be a good time to revisit the topic, so why not start a thread about it and see what people think? Times have changed (somewhat); let's see if posters here have changed their minds.

Exactly, because legally it's a completely different issue. Underage skaters are off limits for a reason and we would appreciate it if people would keep that in mind.

i didn't realise the policy about discussing gay relationships. sorry!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chachacha View Post
    It's quite interesting topic that you have posted. Even more interesting that you have only listed skaters that you presume are dating that are male and female couples. When you have not listed the male dating male couples . Rumors and Gossip comes back to bite you so be careful what you post JohnDockerly92

vCash
    ^^ Again not allowed to post about male dating male skaters who aren't officially out of the closet. I have no idea who is "officially" out of the closet.

Main Offender
    cooking with Alexei Rogonov and Nodari Maisuradze
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by johndockley92 View Post
    ^^ Again not allowed to post about male dating male skaters who aren't officially out of the closet. I have no idea who is "officially" out of the closet.
    Johnny Weir for example
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine."

Bruce Lee

vCash
    Ruddy Galindo and Johnny Weir. Everyone else is off limits.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Moka-Ananas View Post
    Johnny Weir for example
    'Cept he's not dating a skater or athlete

vCash
    'Cept he's not dating a skater or athlete
    He's not dating at all, he's married.

Ubering Max Aaron, Bobrova/Soloviev,Sotnikova, Gordi Pots!!!
    vCash
    How about Mark Mitchell and Peter Johansson? They were both athelets and are married/civil union

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by julianaqtpi View Post
    He's not dating at all, he's married.
    Do you remember the guy Johnny Weir was seeing in his reality show? That guy made Johnny look like Chuck Norris.

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Or what officially "out of the closet" means.

Some people haven't made an announcement, but they aren't exactly in the closet. And some people are out in some circles, but not in others.

It's not cut-and-dried.
    Trolling dates all the way back to 397 B.C. - People began following Plato around and would make fart noises after everything he said.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    Or what officially "out of the closet" means.

Some people haven't made an announcement, but they aren't exactly in the closet. And some people are out in some circles, but not in others.

It's not cut-and-dried.
    Then I would rather be at the side of caution and not discuss their private affairs at all. "Some people are out in some circles, but not in others imply a degree of privacy distinction. But that's just me and my humble opinion.

To be very honest, I would rather not discuss skaters' private affairs at all. For if we make a distinction between heterosexual love affairs vs. homosexual, and the age limits, etc., we ended up arguing about "what's official, and not offically out of closet" what nots.

Again, that's just my opinion, and of course other posters are free to express their opinions. Peace

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alij View Post
    Javi was with Cortney Mansour now I thought
    Yes he is! Its kinda all over his facebook

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast