Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Are Penny Coomes and Nicholas Buckland an off-ice couple?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ Skatefan View Post
    Meryl is supposedly dating Fedor.
    who hasn't dated fedor....

vCash
    wait a minute, Meryl Davis is dating Fedor Dostoevskij? OMG... isn't he way too old for her?

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Libertango View Post
    Then she went with Yagudin? talk about drama
    I thought Yagudin was after SLC.

Quote Originally Posted by martyross View Post
    wait a minute, Meryl Davis is dating Fedor Dostoevskij? OMG... isn't he way too old for her?
    Agist
    "'Is this new BMW-designed sled the ultimate sledding machine for Langdon and Holcomb?' Leigh Diffey asked before the pair cruised to victory. I don’t know, but I know that sled is the ultimate Olympic Games product placement.." -- Jen Chaney

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kwanfan1818 View Post
    They're together and have a daughter.

Main Offender
    cooking with Alexei Rogonov and Nodari Maisuradze
    vCash
    Plush and Totmianina? Never heard of that one.
    Would be if actually true.
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine."

Bruce Lee

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oleada View Post
    They're together and have a daughter.
    They supposedly were together earlier, but broke it off. I had read that she wanted it to be serious then, and he didn't. Also, after SLC, he was living a lot in North America -- he had, or maybe still has, property in Vancouver, BC -- and was on SOI for a while, and he didn't return to Russia until after things were more stable, at least for someone of his class.
    "'Is this new BMW-designed sled the ultimate sledding machine for Langdon and Holcomb?' Leigh Diffey asked before the pair cruised to victory. I don’t know, but I know that sled is the ultimate Olympic Games product placement.." -- Jen Chaney

Main Offender
    cooking with Alexei Rogonov and Nodari Maisuradze
    vCash
    No idea aboout the details but Yagudin also was with Anastasia Gorshkova for some time
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine."

Bruce Lee

vCash
    They supposedly were together earlier, but broke it off. I had read that she wanted it to be serious then, and he didn't. Also, after SLC, he was living a lot in North America -- he had, or maybe still has, property in Vancouver, BC -- and was on SOI for a while, and he didn't return to Russia until after things were more stable, at least for someone of his class.
    Totmianina was living in the US, too. In Chicago, already working with Vassiliev if I recall correctly.
    Anyway, it's complicated to engage yourself in a relationship when you are 20 years old. And Yagudin struck me as a living the crazy night-life kind of guy. He looks way more settled now, and they make a beautiful couple

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyliefan View Post
    What could a guy possibly see in a woman who's gorgeous, sweet, and talented? Beats me.
    I see her kind of cartoonish and odd- though she seems really sweet. Different strokes for different folks

Totmianina was living in the US, too. In Chicago, already working with Vassiliev if I recall correctly.
    Anyway, it's complicated to engage yourself in a relationship when you are 20 years old. And Yagudin struck me as a living the crazy night-life kind of guy. He looks way more settled now, and they make a beautiful couple

vCash
    No, Totmynina was nowhere near Yagudin after SLC. They started to date during the first Averbukh tour which happened right after Turin Olympics. She dumped Plushenko who quickly switched to his nowdays wife. Tatyana actually mentioned in some of her interviews that for some time after their breakup Plushenko didn't want to communicate with her as long as disappointment was still there but things became better with time.
    And then, yes, there were some wobbly relationships with Yagudin when at some point they broke off and during this time he dated his celebrity partner from TV show.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fashionista View Post
    No, Totmynina was nowhere near Yagudin after SLC. They started to date during the first Averbukh tour which happened right after Turin Olympics. She dumped Plushenko who quickly switched to his nowdays wife. Tatyana actually mentioned in some of her interviews that for some time after their breakup Plushenko didn't want to communicate with her as long as disappointment was still there but things became better with time.
    And then, yes, there were some wobbly relationships with Yagudin when at some point they broke off and during this time he dated his celebrity partner from TV show.
    OK, thanks, I knew about her affair with Plushenko but I've heard they didn't talk to each other because T/M left Plushy's show, the break up didn't cause great disappointment to none of them and they reconciliated fast, indeed.
    I think she was smart to dump Vasiliev!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by victoriajh View Post
    who hasn't dated fedor....
    I can't wait 'till it's my turn to date fedor...

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    I knew about her relationship with Plushenko because of the show drama, but I thought Yagudin was before, not afterwards or the reason.

I've read here that Yagudin had a relationship with Kyoko Ina when they were on tour for SOI.

Yagudin was also involved with the ballerina Alina Somova at some point. There was an interview in which he talked about how physically hard sex was, because each of them was always hurting somewhere.

vCash
    Seriously? With Somova? Interesting.
    I wonder with whom he didn't have an affair. Yagudin is Russian Fedor.
    Wait, Fedor is also Russian. Oh well.

vCash
    I knew about her relationship with Plushenko because of the show drama, but I thought Yagudin was before, not afterwards or the reason.

I've read here that Yagudin had a relationship with Kyoko Ina when they were on tour for SOI.

Yagudin was also involved with the ballerina Alina Somova at some point. There was an interview in which he talked about how physically hard sex was, because each of them was always hurting somewhere.
    WHERE is this interview????

vCash
    Elena Berezhnaya and Steven Cousins. They already have two kids.
    Jenni Meno and Todd Sand are also married.

vCash
    [QUOTE=ciocio;3548608
    I think she was smart to dump Vasiliev![/QUOTE]

Always thought it was so creepy that she and Vasiliev were an item...(coaches and their skaters IMHO should be off limits)

How old was she when the affair started? & wasn't he married at the same time as the affair?

vCash

I thought that interview was with/about Anastasia Gorshkova?

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oleada View Post
    I thought that interview was with/about Anastasia Gorshkova?
    I'm searching and haven't found a link yet to either woman, but I'm coming across some interesting threads. I had forgotten that Tkachenko was Gorshkova's partner, and equatorial posted this in 2007:
    http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/show...&postcount=924

I'm positively at Russian tabloid news. Dunno whether anyone has posted anything about this but:
    Anastassia Gorshkova gave an interview accusing Yagudin of being less than spectacular in bed
    Maybe it was Gorshkova, not Somova, and that injuries were the reason he was less than spectacular I keep thinking of the scene in the movie "Shoppen" where one of the women tries to seduce the yuppie guy on his high-design chair, and his back won't co-operate.

It seemed like Russian tabloids reported that he was going to marry every Russian women he dated for more than three months, and whenever he said they weren't getting married but were happily dating, the tabloids wrote that they had broken up.

Still searching for the link...

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast