Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 296
  1. #221
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    474
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Jessica Calalang and Zack Sidhu are dating.

  2. #222
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    everywhere and anywhere
    Posts
    26
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    good thread!
    Last edited by volotrankov; 10-22-2012 at 03:52 PM.

  3. #223

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,165
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    4024
    [QUOTE=Sparks;3504929]Paris is Johnny's best friend. No romance.[/
    QUOTE] Actually I don't think they are that friendly anymore.

  4. #224

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,165
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    4024
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Fever View Post
    Ruddy Galindo and Johnny Weir. Everyone else is off limits.
    Johnny Weir is married, he is the only skater in a same sex marriage who is competing. Rudy has been out of the closet forever but seems to prefer to keep private who he is dating. Matt Savoire was in the closet while competing but came out when he announced his marriage. In a perfect world an athlete could talk about their sexual preference without fear of retribution from judges or spectators.
    Last edited by judiz; 10-23-2012 at 01:30 AM.

  5. #225
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    “It is far more important to have a good judge than a possible conflict of interest." - Ottavio Cinquanta
    Posts
    1,635
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by kwanfan1818 View Post
    Yagudin was also involved with the ballerina Alina Somova at some point. There was an interview in which he talked about how physically hard sex was, because each of them was always hurting somewhere.
    Maybe it's cuz they're both really skinny.

  6. #226
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Kostner #1 Fan
    Posts
    453
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Not sure if these have been said but

    Amelie Lacoste and Mervin Tran are dating

    Also Alexa scimeca and Chris kneirim are dating as well as pairs

  7. #227
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    “It is far more important to have a good judge than a possible conflict of interest." - Ottavio Cinquanta
    Posts
    1,635
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Denney & Coughlin have taken it public:

    http://skatingmagazineblog.com/2012/...ovember-cover/

  8. #228

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    New York, NY
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,365
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    3454
    Quote Originally Posted by leafygreens View Post
    Denney & Coughlin have taken it public:

    http://skatingmagazineblog.com/2012/...ovember-cover/
    Why do you say that? Because they are holding hands in the picture or because they are committed, according to the cover, to showing a "deeper connection"??

  9. #229
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    4,340
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    ^^ I don't know about dating gossip, but I think D/C already demonstrate a "deep connection" on the ice. They need to work on other aspects of their overall skating.

  10. #230
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    “It is far more important to have a good judge than a possible conflict of interest." - Ottavio Cinquanta
    Posts
    1,635
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Because they are holding hands like lovers.

  11. #231
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    “It is far more important to have a good judge than a possible conflict of interest." - Ottavio Cinquanta
    Posts
    1,635
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    The magazine just arrived and there are more photos in the article, of Denny and Coughlin hugging, holding hands, and their faces almost touching (these are off-the-ice photos of them in casual clothes). Pairs who are friends do not act like this off the ice. I wish people would stop denying that they are a couple.

  12. #232

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    7,153
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    43916
    Why do you give a cock-a-doodle-doo?

  13. #233
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    452
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by leafygreens View Post
    The magazine just arrived and there are more photos in the article, of Denny and Coughlin hugging, holding hands, and their faces almost touching (these are off-the-ice photos of them in casual clothes). Pairs who are friends do not act like this off the ice. I wish people would stop denying that they are a couple.
    Actually some do. Different people act in different ways and have different ways of expressing physical affection - some will hardly ever touch you, some will be all over you even if you're "only" best friends

    Anyway, whether they are a couple or not:

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    Why do you give a cock-a-doodle-doo?
    Exactly

  14. #234
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,467
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Dmitri Soloviev has divorced with his wife and is now with Ksenia Stolbova
    Ekaterina Bobrova is now single, has broken up with Zhan Bush ( I think they have a 5 years age gap with Bobrova being older ( she is 25 years old ? )

  15. #235
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    “It is far more important to have a good judge than a possible conflict of interest." - Ottavio Cinquanta
    Posts
    1,635
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    Why do you give a cock-a-doodle-doo?
    The same reason that this thread has reached 12 pages.

    Look, I realize that people don't want to believe it, because they got together when she was 17. But they are together, deal with it. I am completely neutral about them, am not a fan or a hater, so I have no reason to be in denial about their relationship.

  16. #236

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    7,153
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    43916
    It has nothing to do with denial. Until they publically come out and say one way or another, you are just pissing in the wind.

  17. #237
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ubering Max Aaron, Bobrova/Soloviev,Sotnikova, Gordi Pots!!!
    Age
    30
    Posts
    571
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by love_skate2011 View Post
    Dmitri Soloviev has divorced with his wife and is now with Ksenia Stolbova
    Ekaterina Bobrova is now single, has broken up with Zhan Bush ( I think they have a 5 years age gap with Bobrova being older ( she is 25 years old ? )
    Um, no.

  18. #238
    YEAH!
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Worshipping Grebenkina...
    Posts
    13,799
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    11008
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    It has nothing to do with denial. Until they publically come out and say one way or another, you are just pissing in the wind.
    FSU is always filled with speculation and gossip. Volosozhar/Trankov and Ilinykh/Morozov, for example, have not publicly come out as couples to my knowledge, but it's well accepted here that they are based on people observing similar interactions to what leafygreens described. I'm not sure if Denney/Coughlin are dating or not, and I probably wouldn't word it as "they have taken in public" if they haven't outright stated it, but I don't see a problem with people believing they are dating based on these gestures.

  19. #239
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    everywhere and anywhere
    Posts
    26
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Are volosozhar/Trankov a couple off the ice, or just rumors?

  20. #240
    YEAH!
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Worshipping Grebenkina...
    Posts
    13,799
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    11008
    Quote Originally Posted by volotrankov View Post
    Are volosozhar/Trankov a couple off the ice, or just rumors?
    Never confirmed by them officially to my knowledge, but it's one of those very accepted rumors that's taken as 99.9% true, based on reports from competitions.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •