Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Hopefully they will also stay together so that it doesn't affect their skating since they have this amazing charisma both on and off the ice

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovenyc View Post
    I was also looking their photos and they only have photos of each other. They are cute together but i feel bad for Stanislav.
    I feel bad for Stanislav, too! I don't understand how he is able to coach them anymore? Imagine, everyday going to the rink and staring at your ex-girlfriend and her new lover. It is beyond depressing, no wonder he looked so sad at the Kiss&Cry during the Worlds.

vCash
    Where are these pictures?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceIceBaby View Post
    I feel bad for Stanislav, too! I don't understand how he is able to coach them anymore? Imagine, everyday going to the rink and staring at your ex-girlfriend and her new lover. It is beyond depressing, no wonder he looked so sad at the Kiss&Cry during the Worlds.
    Stanislav should ask Maria Mukhortova on a date. And bring her to the rink every day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DickButtonFan View Post
    Where are these pictures?
    Tat's Twitter images:
    https://twitter.com/#!/tati_vlszhr/media/grid

Maxim's twitter images:
    https://twitter.com/#!/Trankov_jr/media/grid

vCash
    ^ Thank you!

vCash
    So Maksim dumped his gf for 11+ years, Tatiana dumper her bf for many years and also who sacrificed so much for her.. I know it's their right and freedom to do whatever they want, but I just can't understand why some people are actually HOPING that they'd become together off ice.. JMO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkbiggestfan View Post
    Stanislav should ask Maria Mukhortova on a date. And bring her to the rink every day.
    YES

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkbiggestfan View Post
    Hasn't he suffered enough
    "The team doesn't get automatic capacity because management is mad" -- Greg Smith, agile guy

vCash
    If Maxim has dumped his long-term gf for Tatiana then he ain't that much better than Maria. Who people have trashed for her relationship.
    This is turning into a soap opera

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    Mukhortova had a relationship their coach, and that, according to Trankov, directly impacted their training and programs.

Who gets trashed here tends to be related to popularity. Tomas Verner had a long-term relationship that he ended, and I don't remember anyone trashing him for starting a new one with Natalie Pechalat.
    "The team doesn't get automatic capacity because management is mad" -- Greg Smith, agile guy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kwanfan1818 View Post
    Mukhortova had a relationship their coach, and that, according to Trankov, directly impacted their training and programs.

Who gets trashed here tends to be related to popularity. Tomas Verner had a long-term relationship that he ended, and I don't remember anyone trashing him for starting a new one with Natalie Pechalat.
    Relationships do end. Most of the skaters are still very young, and if you have started a relationship whe you are still in your teens, things might get different when you grow up. Your wiew of life and values do change.

Still, I feel for Stanislav Morozov. But we don´t know the details, so we can only speculate (which I love to do...).

vCash
    They didn't get along long before Oleg was in the picture, unless she was sleeping with Moskvina too.

Who gets trashed here tends to be related to popularity.
    Truer words have never been spoken.

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by julieann View Post
    They didn't get along long before Oleg was in the picture, unless she was sleeping with Moskvina too.
    From all reports, that is true, but they wouldn't be the first personally dysfunctional team. I think that Trankov would have had a problem with Vasiliev's coaching no matter what, because Vasiliev spoke about being the end of the line of "manufactured" Soviet teams, and that seems to have been his approach with Totmianina/Marinin as well (along with the relationship with the woman on the team), and that doesn't sit well with creative types. Marinin's artistic potential were fulfilled in the "Bolero" series.

It gets complicated when the coach is in a relationship with one of the team members. That's especially true when the third party feels like there's a conflict of interest and he or she is second banana. Zhulin said that he tried so hard to be fair that Navka felt he he was siding with Kostomarov. It's an interesting balance.

While it's still a complicated workplace situation, Morosov can detach if he needs to. He's not one of the skaters, who has to leave and break up the partnership. The big contribution he made to Volosozhar/Trankov was in forging the team and has born fruit -- translating Trankov's technique to the big pairs elements -- and I suspect he isn't really focused on the artistic side. I can't imagine that he couldn't focus on other teams in Mozer's rink or that another coach would not want to hire him for his or hers.

I do understand that relationships end, especially those started when young. I just wish Morosov didn't look so sad

vCash
    It gets complicated when the coach is in a relationship with one of the team members.
    Is that why Max decided to take Tatiana for himself once Stanislav became their coach? Kidding.

I feel bad for Stanislav and Max's gf too, but even long-term relationships aren't impervious to all things. It happens. And uh, well, I think V/T look pretty cute together. Can't say I didn't see it coming, and they do seem happy together. I just hope nothing bad happens that would affect their skating partnership.

vCash
    I feel bad for Stanislav too. So far, I only read great things about him and I have lots or respect for him. He seems to be dealing with this situation with dignity, too. Hope he has a bright coaching carrier and much happiness in his life

cooking with Alexei Rogonov and Nodari Maisuradze
    vCash
    Latest one: Viktor Pfeifer and Lynn Kringkrairut (?)
    Source: his facebook
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine."

Bruce Lee

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    ^Wow, that couple brings even more pretty than usual.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Moka-Ananas View Post
    Latest one: Viktor Pfeifer and Lynn Kringkrairut (?)
    Source: his facebook
    wow! is viktor moving to detroit? or this will be long distance hehe lol... cute couple!!

Lynn dated Charlie White for a short period of time too

vCash
    Okay, nobody has mentioned Aliona and Ingo yet. They are still on, right?

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast