Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Am I allowed to ask why Amanda and Jeremy broke up?

And Darrell, they were engaged. I think they got engaged Christmas 2011.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyWarhol View Post
    They were dating.. Now she is with Morozov. It's pretty public information from her Formspring.
    I hope it's a bad joke.

On serious note :
    Isabelle Delobel and Ludovic Roux /former French Nordic combined skier/

Marie-France Dubreuil and Patrice Lauzon

Andrey Bukin and Elena Vasiuk who is former ice dancer as well as his first wife Olga Abankina

Alexander Svinin and Irina Zhuk
    Last edited by vivika1982; 03-13-2012 at 10:13 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CanuckSk8r View Post
    Even if it's true doesn't make them of age.
    I blame the elimination of figures. Back in my day, skaters were of age.

vCash

vCash
    Tessa Virtue's dating Ryan Semple (Canadian downhill skier)

vCash
    Is her sister still dating David?

Main Offender
    cooking with Alexei Rogonov and Nodari Maisuradze
    vCash
    Elena Ilinykh and Nikolai Morozov (apparently)
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine."

Bruce Lee

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Moka-Ananas View Post
    Elena Ilinykh and Nikolai Morozov (apparently)
    Where in the world are people getting this from? She's dating NIKITA, don't you notice how they are always kissing and all over each other after they skate at competitions? Morozov maybe wishes he was dating Elena, but she's not even 18 yet, I highlyy doubt there is anything going on. Plus that would be super awkward for Nikita, getting dumped so Elena can date their coach

Loving on babies!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pinky166 View Post
    Where in the world are people getting this from? She's dating NIKITA, don't you notice how they are always kissing and all over each other after they skate at competitions? Morozov maybe wishes he was dating Elena, but she's not even 18 yet, I highlyy doubt there is anything going on. Plus that would be super awkward for Nikita, getting dumped so Elena can date their coach
    They are getting it from much more reliable sources than your adolescent "shipping"
    I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.~W. C. Fields

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasey View Post
    They are getting it from much more reliable sources than your adolescent "shipping"
    So they are actually dating? How come she's still so lovey dovey with Nikita then? Is that just the way Russians are?

vCash
    Maybe she's dating BOTH

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by triple_toe View Post
    Maybe she's dating BOTH
    I am starting to think this is true. Maybe she and Nikita have an open relationship?

vCash
    If anything I would think that Morozov is trying his best to take Elena away from Nikita , it would explain the improved skinny Nikolai that we saw in Nice

vCash
    Can anyone tell me if there's something going on between Volosozhar and Trankov? Some of their after-program interactions (as well as some off ice hints I saw in Nice) would suggest so, however I thought she was with Stanislav?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mia joy View Post
    Can anyone tell me if there's something going on between Volosozhar and Trankov? Some of their after-program interactions (as well as some off ice hints I saw in Nice) would suggest so, however I thought she was with Stanislav?
    Again, I noticed this too, maybe it is just a Russian culture thing? Because it would explain Elena and Nikita's interactions (if they aren't in fact dating) as well as Volosozhar and Trankov's (if she is in fact dating Stanislav). Also I did some looking around and Elena lists herself as "In a relationship" on facebook while Nikita does not list any relationship status on his page, so I wonder.....really, really, really hope she is not actually dating Morozov though . I thought he was with Ando??

vCash
    Again, I noticed this too, maybe it is just a Russian culture thing? Because it would explain Elena and Nikita's interactions (if they aren't in fact dating) as well as Volosozhar and Trankov's (if she is in fact dating Stanislav). Also I did some looking around and Elena lists herself as "In a relationship" on facebook while Nikita does not list any relationship status on his page, so I wonder.....really, really, really hope she is not actually dating Morozov though . I thought he was with Ando??
    I don't think it's a Russian culture thing. I don't know about Elena and Nikita, but the way Volosozhar and Trankov are acting with each other definitely makes me think there is something between them. And Tatjana also seems to be relatively cold with Stanislav now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mia joy View Post
    On goldenskate.com there has been some talk that Tatiana is with Maxim now and not Stanislav. That must be awkward, dating your coach and then breaking up with him for your new partner, while your ex is still your coach!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_idealist View Post
    On goldenskate.com there has been some talk that Tatiana is with Maxim now and not Stanislav. That must be awkward, dating your coach and then breaking up with him for your new partner, while your ex is still your coach!
    What about I/K?? If the rumors are true, she's still skating with her ex, who she dumped for their coach, and his ex and former star pupil (Ando) is supposed to come back next season to train for the Olympics, alongside his new 17 year old girlfriend.

That would make a good soap opera! Like ew, how does he feel remotely okay dating a seventeen year old that's barely out of puberty? And his student no less. I mean, Elena's hot, but please, find someone your own age, please? If these rumors are true I can't imagine how Elena's parents must feel...

Ubering Max Aaron, Bobrova/Soloviev,Sotnikova, Gordi Pots!!!
    vCash
    What about I/K?? If the rumors are true, she's still skating with her ex, who she dumped for their coach, and his ex and former star pupil (Ando) is supposed to come back next season to train for the Olympics, alongside his new 17 year old girlfriend.

That would make a good soap opera! Like ew, how does he feel remotely okay dating a seventeen year old that's barely out of puberty? And his student no less. I mean, Elena's hot, but please, find someone your own age, please? If these rumors are true I can't imagine how Elena's parents must feel...
    If it makes you feel better, she will be 18 on April 25
    And it's not illegal for a 17 y/o to date in Russia, she's allowed to date whom ever

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jemestone View Post
    If it makes you feel better, she will be 18 on April 25
    And it's not illegal for a 17 y/o to date in Russia, she's allowed to date whom ever
    Still...she's half his age! When she isn't wearing 10 lbs of makeup she looks all of about 14! It's just sickening. But she seems to be a bit of a diva and attention seeker and we all know how Morozov is, so in some ways, I have to wonder if it's true...

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast