I'm not into car racing.
Kaetlyn Osmond: yay or nay?
Lipnitskaia, Gold, or Sotnikova?
Same question, Ms. f_d.
Sotnikova (by a razor-thin margin)
Elena Glebova or Gerli Liinamae?
Glebova, though I like Liinamäe.
Satoko Miyahara: yay or nay?
Best competition at this year's Junior Worlds:
Would you ever wear rel fur?
If there was no real alternative, sure. I would never buy a new fur coat, however.
Who would you rather see at Worlds?
Which russian lady will finish higher at Worlds?
Which do you prefer to use in the third syllables of the names "Korobeynikova", "Lipnitskaya", and "Tuktamysheva":
the letter "i" (ex: Tuktamisheva)
the letter "y" (as in the name listed with the other two)?
To nie ja
Do you believe the Catholic Church should get rid of the celibacy rule?
I don't know.
Yes - people are not going into the priesthood anymore so changing this rule could help.
Jamaican rice & peas
Famous wrong quotes:
1. Sorry Steve: This is why Apple stores won't work. (Business Week 2001)
2. $100 million dollars is way too much to pay for Microsoft. (IBM)
3. We don't like their sound, and guitar music is on the way out. (Decca music rejecting the Beetles)
4. Everything that can be invented has been invented. (US paterns office 1899 )
5. Who the hell wants to hear actors talk? (Warner Brothers 1927)
6. There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home. (Digital Equipment Co. 1977)
La belle ferronière.