vCash

Happy birthday to those whose birthday is today

Yep February 29th. For those who get it only every 4 years have a very special happy birthday.
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

vCash
    Today would've been my late grandfather's 24th "real" b-day! We always had so much fun with his day. The first "real" b-day of his that I remember was his 18th and my mom bought him a "Joe Cool" Snoopy #18 card. We made a banner and I think put number candles on his cake. It was fun thinking that I had a grandfather who was a "teen" When I was 20, he had his "20th" & I joked that we were the same age. So, happy birthday, Popie! And to all who celebrate today!

-Bridget

vCash
    Happy Birthday to everyone who has a Leap Day birthday!

On this day, I always think back to "The Pirates of Penzance." One of the main characters Frederick is supposed to be apprenticed to a pilot, but instead was apprenticed to a pirate. he is supposed to be released from his pirate duties as of his 21st year. However, that causes a problem because, by birthdays, he's only 5. The song in the operetta that deals with this is "A Paradox." All ends well for him, though.