Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

vCash
    I did the SoM tour in Salzburg back in 1990. Total tourisity, but fun tour. Tour guide was from Mexico and all the tourists were american. Guide said locals had not seen the movie. It was a lovely day, and seeing the film sites in person were fun and just beautiful scenery in and around Salzburg. The music played on the bus non stop - felt bad for the driver and tour guide.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by taf2002 View Post
    You link doesn't work for me.
    the link was censored! Here you go, get rid of the Xs:

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/look-a...XXXXcks-i-give

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
    I did the SoM tour in Salzburg back in 1990. Total tourisity, but fun tour. Tour guide was from Mexico and all the tourists were american. Guide said locals had not seen the movie. It was a lovely day, and seeing the film sites in person were fun and just beautiful scenery in and around Salzburg. The music played on the bus non stop - felt bad for the driver and tour guide.
    Oh.....I went on that tour in 1971.....goodness. I had forgotten all about it. It was fabulous. I cant imagine that at the time the film was made it wasn't wildly viewed by the local population. It was a big deal.

Remember, though the movie is about a period of time, and about a subject that does not show Austria in a favorable light. I would imagine it is not popular with Austrians of this generation.
    DH - and that's just my opinion

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Hmmm...I find that Kate Hudson looks differentin this photo. New lips? Nose?
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceAlisa View Post
    Hmmm...I find that Kate Hudson looks differentin this photo. New lips? Nose?
    i'm on the fence, there are more angles at go fug yourself
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    i'm on the fence, there are more angles at go fug yourself
    Yes. All good people read Go Fug. The first 2 pics are the usual Kate and the third is this suspect new look. Read the commentary.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    they love their skating references there

i dont even support illusion fabric for skaters, not sure how it sneaks into off ice clothing
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    I know it's somewhat off topic, but my younger sister recently confessed that she was in her 30s before she realized that the Sound of Music didn't end with the wedding scene, for which I was to blame. She reminded me that when we were kids and it was on TV every Christmas Eve I would turn off the television at that point and send her to bed (I'm 7 years older). What? There were Nazis it it?

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950