Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

vCash
    Looking back at your first message, deedeelocks, I see that you are travelling on a budget and interested in hostels.
    I am sorry to say that Pacific Sands and Long Beach Lodge are pricey. Here is a hostel that is $99 a night and in a terrific location. http://www.tbgf.org/ecolodge/index.php
    I have never stayed there, but know the Botanical Gardens well. An ecofreaks delight!

vCash
    thanks! In Tofino we'll probably go for this hostel though:
    http://www.tofinohostel.com/

We just need a bed, perhaps a shower somewhere... and it has a kitchen so we can cook our own cheap meals
    "it doesn't matter if you love what you do, but that you do what you love"
    a quote Tomas Verner () gave me to think about...

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    ^ Too bad you can't replicate my "budget" stay ... at Long Beach Lodge. It was a couple of years ago during the playoffs, and they ran a promotion where, every time a Canuck scored a goal, you could enter to win a chance to get a night at the lodge for the dollar amount corresponding to the jersey number of the player who scored. Well, long story short, we got one night for $6 (thanks to Sami Salo), and another for $33 (thanks to Henrik Sedin). Amazing deal! The Lodge is really spectacular, and I wouldn't have been able to afford it otherwise.

But really, the whole Tofino/Ucluelet/Long Beach area is spectacular no matter where you stay. I'm sure you'll love it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12