Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RD View Post

A heads up to anyone looking to attend: forget bringing any photos to sign. A few folks brought photos to sign and she said she would only sign books and skates.
    Interesting. For the signing I went to for her last book, she signed the book and up to two other items even though the event website said nothing other than books would be signed.

vCash
    Here's a cute local news video of Kristi Yamaguchi's visit to in Hawaii and her generous donation to the Japanese Cultural Center there through her Always Dream Foundation: http://www.khon2.com/news/local/stor...ldURBP6qw.cspx

Belated Happy 41st (she sure doesn't look it!) Birthday to Kristi (July 12)!

She is also launching a limited edition line of women's activewear: http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2Isk2k...ctivewear-line
    Last edited by Sylvia; 07-13-2012 at 05:11 PM.
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

“It is far more important to have a good judge than a possible conflict of interest." - Ottavio Cinquanta
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnM View Post
    Interesting. For the signing I went to for her last book, she signed the book and up to two other items even though the event website said nothing other than books would be signed.
    I wonder why. Maybe time is a factor? Preventing re-selling of the photos shouldn't be a problem as long as they are personalized.

Tranquillo
    vCash
    Kristi continues to be such a great ambassador for the sport and it's great to see how she's still is with the public.
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

vCash
    Kristi is a class act. I was happy to learn that Rudy Galindo works with Kristi's daughter. I love all the things Kristi is involved with now - she has a very full life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12