Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

vCash

Question Dancing With The Stars

OK so I have too much time on my hands between 4 CC's and Worlds. I know that DWTS returns on March 19 but I have not heard anything about who will be the "Stars" this season. Anyone know anything?

vCash
    The cast will officially be announced on February 28th.

Here are rumors for who is among the cast: http://www.examiner.com/tv-in-nation...of-derek-hough

OmnipresentAdmeanistrator
    vCash
    I've seen some of the rumors before.

Perez Hilton, I really hope it's not true. He makes me puke and I want to watch this season. Perez' claim to fame is being a nasty troll who draws semen on people's faces, and to think that he's being taken seriously by legitimate media. *gags* Of course, no one has ever asked him about it. "So Mario, what brought you to drawing semen on people's faces? Was it something you ever dreamed of doing? Your parents must be so proud of you."

I'll take another Kardashian (bleh), but no Perez, please.

Didn't Jenny McCarthy say that they've been asking her but she would never do it because they don't have enough A-list celebrities on it? Because she, of course, is one. Her claim to fame in the last 10 years? Being an ex-girlfriend of Jim Carrey.

Stevie Wonder, how exactly would that work?

Tori Spelling would be a perfect choice. I hope this one is true. I hope Tristan gets her, too.

Dolly Parton is painful to watch. Too many freaking plastic surgeries.

Herman Cain? Hahaha. I don't think so.

I like Lara Spencer.

Giuliana Rancic just bugs. I don't understand why she's famous and why we need to hear about every single thing that she does or goes through in her life. I would have said private life, but apparently that word doesn't exist in her vocabulary.

I would be curious to see how well Lisa Marie Presley can dance.

vCash
    Interesting article. Thanks for sharing. I don't see Herman Cain, Dolly Parton or Paula Deen on the show The rest of them are kind of ho hum but I may learn to like at least one of them.

vCash
    If Pee Wee Herman is on, I refuse to watch. He was on Top Chef recently and it was just painful to watch. He kept trying to joke around and be funny, but everyone just chuckled politely and seemed uncomfortable. Of course, I never found him amusing back in his heyday, so...

Victor Cruz would be great. When I saw him dancing in the end zone and doing his Salsa moves at the Grammy's I thought DWTS would go after him.

Agree about what was said about Dolly Parton.

Paula Deen could spin it as a weight loss regimine to help her diabetes.

Another Jersey Shore cast member?? Seriously??

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WindSpirit View Post
    I've seen some of the rumors before.

Perez Hilton, I really hope it's not true. He makes me puke and I want to watch this season. Perez' claim to fame is being a nasty troll who draws semen on people's faces, and to think that he's being taken seriously by legitimate media. *gags* Of course, no one has ever asked him about it. "So Mario, what brought you to drawing semen on people's faces? Was it something you ever dreamed of doing? Your parents must be so proud of you."

I'll take another Kardashian (bleh), but no Perez, please.
    I will debate that last if Bruce Jenner counts as a Kardashian now. But seriously, gag.

Stevie Wonder, how exactly would that work?
    More easily than it would for someone profoundly deaf.

Tori Spelling would be a perfect choice. I hope this one is true. I hope Tristan gets her, too.
    That just sounds FAR too reasonable for the producers these days...

Herman Cain? Hahaha. I don't think so.
    He's already said no.

Giuliana Rancic just bugs. I don't understand why she's famous and why we need to hear about every single thing that she does or goes through in her life. I would have said private life, but apparently that word doesn't exist in her vocabulary.
    Who?

No, I'm dead serious, who?

Someone on DanceForums was wish-listing and mentioned that they had heard Celine Dion's said she would WANT to do it. As long as we didn't get treated to "My Heart Will Go On" AGAIN, I could go with that...

And my favorite, could be MUCH better than it sounds suggestion: SHATNER.

vCash
    Perez Hilton and Pee Wee Herman. Happy thought, indeed.
    Nubka - Unpaid Slave Laborer...

vCash
    I know these are just rumors, but good grief this list is a trainwreck.

I admit I'd rather watch PeeWee Herman than Kris Jenner.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    how many times do all of the kardashians have to sit in the front row before (1) my punishment is complete or (2) the zombie apocalypse kicks in
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Tranquillo
    vCash
    I believe I read in one of the NY papers that Victor Cruz says he was invited and would like to do it, but that his schedule didn't permit it this time.
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

OmnipresentAdmeanistrator
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by danceronice View Post
    I will debate that last if Bruce Jenner counts as a Kardashian now. But seriously, gag.
    I'd rather have Bruce Jenner than any Kardashian. At least he's a legitimate celebrity. But I'll take any Kardashian, as much as it pains me (can't stand them all), if they don't get Perez. He's one of the people I would cross the street to avoid because he disgusts me so much. I don't think he deserves any attention in any media. His place in under the bridge, with the rest of the trolls.

More easily than it would for someone profoundly deaf.
    True, but so what? He'd be better than a quadriplegic, too. I just don't see it, for many reasons. Plus, isn't he too famous to do it? (although I've heard rumors he wanted to do it)

That just sounds FAR too reasonable for the producers these days...
    He got Nancy Freaking Grace last time. He deserves a break.

Speaking of Nancy, I think I'm going to miss seeing her overweight and imperfect but completely natural body, if we're really going to get so many people with heavy plastic surgery.

Who?

No, I'm dead serious, who?
    Google her picture. I did. I guess I still don't remember her name even though her face (that bugs, too, it looks like some kind of insect stuck on a pin) is everywhere. She's some kind of a TV presenter and I think she had a reality show about her and her husband? The thing that bugs me the most about her is that she acts like she's so famous (or captivating) and it's completely natural to share every single part of her life with the whole world, because who wouldn't want to know everything about her? This BTW, is my impression of her, she might be the nicest and most decent person in the world. She just bugs me. Her whole aura and her weirdly shaped face.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    I can't see Stevie Wonder being on this show.
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    I can't see Stevie Wonder being on this show.
    Is that, like, a pun? (My pun-radar is really bad!)
    "Marge, if you're going to get mad at me every time I do something stupid, then I guess I'm just going to have to stop doing stupid things!" - Homer Simpson in the Mr. Plow episode

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheylana View Post
    Is that, like, a pun? (My pun-radar is really bad!)
    If it made you smile, laugh or even groan, then yes. Otherwise, it was a totally serious comment about a superstar being WAY too A-list to appear on a television program such as this.

It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    If it made you smile, laugh or even groan, then yes. Otherwise, it was a totally serious comment about a superstar being WAY too A-list to appear on a television program such as this.

Well, Stevie did try driving school. IIRC, he attended one of the performance driving schools out in the desert.
    AceOn6, the golf loving skating fan

Beach Bum
    vCash
    PeterG...pun....No

I like the idea of Victor Cruz, but if it could conflict with organized team activies In April and May for an NFL team, I am not sure the newer players should be doing it. Cruz and Tebow are probably still new enough to be expected to turn up at everything. Remember that the veteran Jason Taylor got a lot of flack for doing DWTS instead of pre-camp workouts.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    In general I don't care who any of these people are. What interests me are the dynamics the stars have with the pros and watching them learn how to dance.
    "'Is this new BMW-designed sled the ultimate sledding machine for Langdon and Holcomb?' Leigh Diffey asked before the pair cruised to victory. I don’t know, but I know that sled is the ultimate Olympic Games product placement.." -- Jen Chaney

vCash
    I read somewhere that Guiliana Rancic acknowleged the rumors about her doing DWTS but she just doesn't have the time right now.

Eh?
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WindSpirit View Post
    Dolly Parton is painful to watch. Too many freaking plastic surgeries.
    Blasphemy!!

Dolly has been asked several times, but she keeps turning them down. There's no way she has the time. (Plus, she's not exactly a dancer...)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jkl View Post
    I read somewhere that Guiliana Rancic acknowleged the rumors about her doing DWTS but she just doesn't have the time right now.
    If I remember correctly, she very recently was diagnosed with breast cancer and had a double mastectomy. I would think that cancer treatments keep her pretty busy these days.
    Team Peeps!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast