It appears this maybe Ksenia's last season , with the exception of Leonova, it appears the RFSF has already loss interest in her and with the junior ladies coming up in the senior ranks. Ksenia could be done with Korobeynikova who outskated her at Euros and Shelepen may be replacing her at Worlds and more ladies coming up to seniors Sotnikova, Tukt, Lipnitskaya, Radionova etc. in the coming seasons
what are her best options ?
2)Get a solid 3-3 and her flip and lutz back in hope she will be given another chance
3) Just be contented if ever at least B Competitions will be given to her
4) Revert skating for the US
5) Get a citizenship in other former soviet countries ( Ukraine, Belarus, Azerbaijan or Kazakhstan )
6) Switch to Ice Dancing or Pairs
7) Try out acting and auditions for a Marilyn Monroe role or getting a Chocolate commercial ( her dream advertisement ).