Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

vCash
    Wow, if this is true, another team for DSC?? That's a lot!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dancergrl View Post
    According to a blog just posted on ice-dance.com, Isabella Cannuscio and Michael Bramante have teamed up and will be training in Delaware - best of luck to them!
    Is Suzie Semanick Schurman still coaching in the Delaware area? Any word on Cannuscio/Bramante's new coach(es)?

vCash
    Hate to be nit-picky, but I keep seeing it in this thread. It's Laura Bonacorsi.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by victoriaheidi View Post
    Hate to be nit-picky, but I keep seeing it in this thread. It's Laura Bonacorsi.

I'm not going to get into specifics, but it's certainly frozen over.
    vCash
    ? Everywhere I've seen it, it's Lauri...

http://web.icenetwork.com/skaters/de...d=39421&mode=P

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B.Cooper View Post
    Any word on Cannuscio/Bramante's new coach(es)?
    According to the article, they will continue to train with Isabella's current coaches, Karen Ludingtin, Sasha Kirsanov and Christie Moxley.

vCash
    I'm pretty sure it's "Lauri". Not only is that the name used in skating bios, it's also the one on her FB and Twitter accounts.
    Last edited by Debbie S; 05-31-2012 at 02:21 PM.

Looking for my siggy!!!
    vCash
    Samuelson & Gilles have been removed from The Team C envelope but are still on the international selection pool listings; one might think they have retired/split, anyone have any info? I hate to see Emily sidelined like this along with Jana K, IMO they are the best female dancers out there, such a shame to see wonderful talent being held back by lack of a suitable male!!!

Banned Member
    vCash
    Lot's of terrific ladies out there are held back in ice dance because of a lack of a suitable male. Nothing new there. Sad that U.S. mentality makes it difficult to attract young men into dance of any kind. It is the most physically demanding of sports out there and the common perception is that it is a gay sport.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Penniless Rostrum View Post
    Samuelson & Gilles have been removed from The Team C envelope but are still on the international selection pool listings; one might think they have retired/split, anyone have any info? I hate to see Emily sidelined like this along with Jana K, IMO they are the best female dancers out there, such a shame to see wonderful talent being held back by lack of a suitable male!!!
    Interesting. They're still listed as one of the headliners for Skate For Hope (http://www.skateforhope.org/site/Pag...ame=Headliners) in two weeks (June 16).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceymom View Post
    Lot's of terrific ladies out there are held back in ice dance because of a lack of a suitable male. Nothing new there. Sad that U.S. mentality makes it difficult to attract young men into dance of any kind. It is the most physically demanding of sports out there and the common perception is that it is a gay sport.
    Uhmm...many talented men also out there and unable to find suitable partners too, e.g. Cowan, Travis (not sure if he's still available?), Tyler Brooks, Ian Lorello (with Lauri? ), etc. Keiffer was sidelined for a year until O/C split.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Penniless Rostrum View Post
    Not anymore.

vCash
    I think we need to hear from Gramps on this one.

Wishing the best for Emily & Todd.

vCash
    Well this just stinks. I love Emily Samuelson, she is such a beautiful skater (and a nice person) and I will be very sad if this is the end of her skating career. Dare I hope she has found a better partner?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rhumba View Post
    Uhmm...many talented men also out there and unable to find suitable partners too, e.g. Cowan, Travis (not sure if he's still available?), Tyler Brooks, Ian Lorello (with Lauri? ), etc. Keiffer was sidelined for a year until O/C split.
    Tyler Brooks has a partner (don't know her name) and Ian and Lauri are skating together in Detroit.

vCash
    Does anybody have more info on the status of Samuelson/Gilles?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Debbie S View Post
    Not anymore.
    In a million depressions over this......I was hoping to see them improve this year and get the open Skate America spot.

vCash
    He was never big/strong enough for her anyway, so it's for the best.

vCash
    Tyler Brooks partnered with Madeline Rutledge from the Detroit Skating Club

vCash
    Madeleine Rutledge was a singles skater (ETA: she qualified for Junior Nationals last season but did not advance to the Intermediate Ladies final round) and is new to dance - I think she's around 14 years old. Will Rutledge/Brooks be training in Colorado Springs?
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast