Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull View Post
    It is so sad that so many splits have occured so close to the cut off for the qualifying season. Best wishes to all seeking new partnerships or having to resume "normal life" while awaiting chances for new beginnings after this season has ended.
    I wonder what's with all the break-ups or splits?!! I wonder too,if there is one main reason all Teams that do break up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull View Post
    Is it true that Tyler Brooks has split from Madeleiine Rutledge and has quit skating?
    Yes. I really feel for Rutledge as she uprooted her life to skate with him.

vCash
    Yes, and so young to move far away from home. Jessica Mancini also uprooted to move from Colorado to Detroit.. And Marybeth to CA. And Mia to CO. I am sure that these long distance moves disrupt families and education and incur quite a bit of financial strain.I wonder if USFS has any ideas on how to help form and maintain promising partnerships? Some people question the level of responsibility, accountability and diligence of the skaters, but what does a team do when one member decides that skating is no longer an interest of theirs?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789