Virtue - Moir #14 V&M - The Future's so Bright, I Gotta wear Shades

New thread. Hope now, when we go over 13 thread, the future will be bright

Hey, Kool-Aid!
    vCash
    That´s the spirit

eta...I changed my signature for a more optimistic one
    Tessa and Scott: Thank you

vCash
    I know D&W got a great score with nationals inflation that I wish Canada had given V&M, if only because of the attitude of V&M ubers that this is all over, and D&W are going to win and V&M are making changes, so they'll lose. This air of invincibility over D&W winning is beginning to annoy me. I happen to think anything can happen.

vCash
    Now i am wonder - why for try different choreo, change coaching skaters need to be in so bad poitikal situation?
    If V-M did this last season we could see different situation now. Maybe it will not be better, but they could bring good results for future. Now, if they will change coaches, they need to spend minimum 1 year to develop new work, new lifes....

Why does Charlie never look at Meryl? It really annoys me. He always looks over her head when she's talking to him. He doesn't hug and kiss her after the skate, he barely talks to her when she's talking to him. I don't get it.
    This season they look at each other - this what Zueva teach them to do this season.

How do you think - V-M see there SD skated by Shibs?

Rooting for the Underdogs
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Now i am wonder - why for try different choreo, change coaching skaters need to be in so bad poitikal situation?
    If V-M did this last season we could see different situation now. Maybe it will not be better, but they could bring good results for future. Now, if they will change coaches, they need to spend minimum 1 year to develop new work, new lifes....
    Trust me, if/when V/M change coaches, skating will be both their work and their lives... kind of like it already is.

Also, it's not a situation where they'd need to do a bunch of work on incorrect technique or anything like that.

vCash
    I continue to think people are exaggerating. Deep down, we all know when a result is inflated, so I ask you, were V-M really inflated? Were D-W's? I have my doubts. If V-M had gotten all level 4 their score would be nearing 116. They can do this, people.

Why does Charlie never look at Meryl? It really annoys me. He always looks over her head when she's talking to him. He doesn't hug and kiss her after the skate, he barely talks to her when she's talking to him. I don't get it.
    It's pretty much how they dance, they are used to it. By the way, I mean this honestly, I am not in any way making fun of them, I'm merely stating a fact.
    Last edited by Golightly; 01-28-2012 at 11:21 PM.

vCash
    What a low score for Shibs in FD - 106.23/ Its because they didnt skate V-M FD?

Now i understand what Shpilband mean, when he talked about we give all the same things - they give them the same programs Maybe V-M didnt pay money for this choreo, thats why Marina gave it to Shibs?
    Honestly, i like Shibs, but what Marina doing?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Golightly View Post
    I continue to think people are exaggerating. Deep down, we all know when a result is inflated, so I ask you, were V-M really inflated? Were D-W's? I have my doubts. If V-M had gotten all level 4 their score would be nearing 116. They can do this, people.
    Yes, they can. I'm getting tired of some peoples' freaking out.

Banned Member
    vCash
    shibs way overscored weaver and poje have overtaken them in performance execution and their interpretation is so much better than them but its a very safe program weaver and poje took big risk with their fd and it should be rewarded.

vCash
    gala tonight on tsn
    Last edited by iggie; 01-29-2012 at 12:19 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sliver98 View Post
    shibs way overscored weaver and poje have overtaken them in performance execution and their interpretation is so much better than them but its a very safe program weaver and poje took big risk with their fd and it should be rewarded.
    Sorry, but what risk did W-P have in FD?

vCash

This season they look at each other - this what Zueva teach them to do this season.

How do you think - V-M see there SD skated by Shibs?
    I was talking about after they skate, when it's over. I did not really look at the SD and thought V&M, so I'll have to look over it again. Are you sure it's the same?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bbkenn View Post
    I was talking about after they skate, when it's over. I did not really look at the SD and thought V&M, so I'll have to look over it again. Are you sure it's the same?
    Turn off music and watch at the same time. Notice Maia hair style, dress? Tell please, what do you think about this.

Banned Member
    vCash
    Pani skating to a lara fabian song about being heartsick could have been a disaster melodramatic, plus Camerlengo said that at nationals but their interpretation is truly flawless they way they weave the coreography and the elements you forget that in that free dance. I just feel they are not getting the same level of support from skate canada that the Shibs are with USFSA they were lowballed twice by crone and poirier. If they don`t medal this year skate canada will start supporting gilles and poirier.

vCash
    I think W-P have a lot off the same elements from last years. And you know, now all doing this. It was funny, when during P-B FD at ECh Zhulin said: "O, this is our step sequence. They didnt change single step from last year".

vCash
    I have no doubt that V/M can outskate D/W at Worlds.
    It's just whether the judges will reward them for it.
    But that is out of their control.
    Let's just all think positively and wish them the best skates since there's nothing we can do about the marking anyway.

vCash
    If we're to talk about recycling. That's something the judges seem to be rewarding these days, too. Not that there's any rule against it, but you would think that originality is valued in this sport. It used to be.

vCash
    Sigh...things are getting chaotic around here (something I've probably added to in my moments of paranoia ), but everybody just come down and let's just see how things will play out. TBH at this point I don't think T/S will beat D/W but I'll pray that I'm wrong. When is 4CC anyways, it can't happen soon enough.

Sliver I don't understand what this has to do with Weaver and Poje and why you insist on bringing them up regarding anything that as to do with T/S .
    Last edited by Shayii; 01-29-2012 at 12:30 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sliver98 View Post
    Pani skating to a lara fabian song about being heartsick could have been a disaster melodramatic, plus Camerlengo said that at nationals but their interpretation is truly flawless they way they weave the coreography and the elements you forget that in that free dance. I just feel they are not getting the same level of support from skate canada that the Shibs are with USFSA they were lowballed twice by crone and poirier. If they don`t medal this year skate canada will start supporting gilles and poirier.
    When did Camerlengo say that? In an article?

vCash
    I think W-P have a lot off the same elements from last years. And you know, now all doing this. It was funny, when during P-B FD at ECh Zhulin said: "O, this is our step sequence. They didnt change single step from last year".
    Who cares if the do! All the teams are doing it.

Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast