Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

vCash

Hitler Had A Son w/Frenchwoman

Jean-Marie Loret, who died in 1985 aged 67, never met his father, but went on to fight Nazi forces during the Second World War.

His extraordinary story has now been backed up by a range of compelling evidence, both in France and in Germany, which is published in the latest edition of Paris's Le Point magazine.

Hitler is said to have had an affair with Mr Loret's mother, Charlotte Lobjoie, 16, as he took a break from the trenches in June 1917.

Although he was fighting the French near Seboncourt, in the northern Picardy region, Hitler made his way to Fournes-in-Weppe, a small town west of Lille, for regular leave.
    Hitler's Love Child

Wow. Who'd want to claim this? Discuss.

vCash
    All I can think for right now to say is ewwww...... I hope this is another hoax for the sake of the deceased Mr Loret's family.

vCash
    Yikes! That poor family, if it's true.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Hitler does have living relatives. I say DNA test or it didn't happen.

Though the paintings are certainly interesting as the average Frenchwoman did not have Hitler's watercolors stashed in her attic. The stories, eh, and the blood type's meaningless (it's not do you have the SAME blood type, it's is your blood type compatible with the alleged parent's.)

It would certainly put to rest the speculation about Hilter being unable/unwilling to perform...though that was before he got gassed in the trenches.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by danceronice View Post

Though the paintings are certainly interesting as the average Frenchwoman did not have Hitler's watercolors stashed in her attic. The stories, eh, and the blood type's meaningless (it's not do you have the SAME blood type, it's is your blood type compatible with the alleged parent's.)

It would certainly put to rest the speculation about Hilter being unable/unwilling to perform...though that was before he got gassed in the trenches.
    This is the first time I've heard that Hitler was allegedly impotent. I thought he and Eva Braun were long-time lovers before they married near the end of their lives. But what do I know?

vCash
    I'd like to see the pics of this son.
    Nubka - Unpaid Slave Laborer...

vCash
    Nubka - Unpaid Slave Laborer...

engaged to dupa
    vCash
    This.
    3539 and counting.

Slightly Wounding Banana list cont: MacMadame.

vCash
    You don't choose your parents, but you do choose your actions. Mr. Loret fought against the Nazis and even joined the Resistance in France. Based on these articles, he doesn't sound like he was a genocidal warmonger. I mean, yes, it's terrible to be related (or a direct descendant) to the most infamous criminal of the 20th Century, and he sounds like he was depressed about it, but "evil" is not inherited from DNA, you know?

Speaking of DNA, though, I'd love to see the results of any tests!

vCash
    I agree, Orable. I do think it's interesting, though, that the rest of his closest relatives (cousins? half-brothers? I can't recall....) made a pact to never marry, nor have children.

vCash
    He looks like the FedEx man who comes to my work sometimes.

I say DNA test - but it really won't matter, Hitler did have relatives, I think his sister died in the 50s or even later so who really cares if he had a child during WWI.

He was a beautiful painter, too bad the art school didn't accept him, I wonder how history would have been different?

vCash
    I remember reading somewhere that his brothers (or nephews?) agreed not to have any children, just to reduce the chance of having another like Adolf...is this true?

engaged to dupa
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Orable View Post
    Based on these articles, he doesn't sound like he was a genocidal warmonger. I mean, yes, it's terrible to be related (or a direct descendant) to the most infamous criminal of the 20th Century, and he sounds like he was depressed about it, but "evil" is not inherited from DNA, you know?
    I don't think anyone is arguing that point of view. What did I miss?
    3539 and counting.

Slightly Wounding Banana list cont: MacMadame.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    I remember reading somewhere that his brothers (or nephews?) agreed not to have any children, just to reduce the chance of having another like Adolf...is this true?
    Only one of Hitler's siblings lived to adulthood, there are no direct decentents from Hitler's parents. But there are some from his half siblings -

There is a lot written about them...

Their three surviving sons - Alex, 52, Louis, 50, and Brian, 36 - fiercely guard their privacy and their family secret. Alex is a social worker and his brothers run a gardening business. Their father, they told me, was wounded in action during the war and later set up a blood analysis laboratory in the home he moved to in the countryside to escape from prying eyes.

None of the three sons has married, and there are no children. Alex initially denied that there had been a pact between the brothers to ensure that the Hitler line was not continued. Then he told me: "Maybe my other two brothers did [make a pact], but I never did." It was just one more contradiction to add to the many that already cloud his family history.
    David Gardner's book The Last of the Hitlers (2001)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by milanessa View Post
    I don't think anyone is arguing that point of view. What did I miss?
    Just responding to the ewwws and yikes and poor guy reactions.

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Orable View Post
    Just responding to the ewwws and yikes and poor guy reactions.
    I don't think any of that assumes he's evil or passing along Evil Genes. Just 'who would want to be Hitler's son?" His own relatives changed their name to avoid being associated with him. (And I think the lawyer musing about this man's heirs being entitled to royalties from Mein Kampf is just a bit tacky.)

And to the issue of Hitler...um...well, not performing, there was definitely some question about what he did or didn't do with Eva (he did specifically NOT want to be married or seen as taken, let alone have children, as he wanted to create the impression of being 'married to the fatherland') and of course there were the usual kind of stories that get told about enemy leaders. (And apparently the Russian autopsy doctors DID look to see if Hilter, in fact, had only got one...um..can I say that on FSU?)

vCash
    I think that he should had shaved off the mustache.

vCash
    In some cases it is so much better when the apple falls as further as possible from the tree.

OmnipresentAdmeanistrator
    vCash
    (And apparently the Russian autopsy doctors DID look to see if Hilter, in fact, had only got one...um..can I say that on FSU?)
    You're kidding, right?

TESTICLE

vCash
    I had heard that Hitler painted before. But, I was never inspired to try and see what his artwork looked like. I just did. It is chilling that such bucolic paintings could come from such a hideous mind. Some of them are amateurish, but some are quite good. But, it repulses me to think anything he did was good. It is so disturbing to look at his paintings, I rather wish I hadn't.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast