Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

vCash
    I had Walking Dead on. How did the girls get eliminated?

4 More Years
    vCash
    just starting in AZ. Jersey boys seem like total tools and never saw Big Brother, but that team seems really annoying. Really? Car sick? And clowns are crying already? Suck.it.up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    I had Walking Dead on. How did the girls get eliminated?
    They were right next to Phil at the mat and didn't see him so left.

a monkey stole my title
    vCash
    One of the more deserved eliminations- I liked them, but they made too many mistakes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lara View Post
    They were right next to Phil at the mat and didn't see him so left.
    Phil's perplexed expression was It ranks right up there with the twins who swam across a pool when every other team walked around it to get to Phil!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BelleBway View Post
    One of the more deserved eliminations- I liked them, but they made too many mistakes.
    Agreed - just a shame it let the Jersey Boys continue.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    I can't believe no one picked up on the best line from the ep: "My uterus is in my throat!"

Too soon to say about most of the teams. I hate that there is yet another CBS famewhore crossover team, but Rachel/Brendon is less heinous than Jeff/Jordan, Ethan/Jenna or Rombuh. Or at least I see them as being there just for entertainment purposes.

Ugh, those sisters I would rather have had them on the season than the Jersey boys, but they earned their elimination. I half expected Phil to start waving and saying "We're over here!!!"

I'm with whoever said waaaaaaaay too much praying going on already.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Don't know all their names yet but I luv luv LUV the Redneck Boys!! They were friggin' hilarious! I hope they stick around to the end!

And I hate hate HATE that Brendon, and I don't even watch Big Brother so have no clue about those two other than what I read on the cast announced TAR thread on this board. He's a total jerk. I'll be rooting for them to get booted next please. At least they didn't get the Fast Forward card.

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    I can't believe no one picked up on the best line from the ep: "My uterus is in my throat!" .
    I did! I had tears with that one. That should have been the name of the episode!

I didn't notice that much praying, but maybe I'm immune to it on this show now. Although I do know that if I was the one jumpin' outta that plane I would have been screaming "please God don't let me dddddiiiiiiieeeeeeee!" all the way down!

vCash
    Great first episode! I'm liking the hottie twins from Arizona. I hope the fact that they didn't get a lot of air time this episode bodes well for how long they stay in the game.

vCash
    I picked up on that "uterus is in my throat" too. I thought, that's gotta be the name for this epi! People can be so darn funny and not even realize it at the time.

So far I'm liking this season... but some people gotta go already!

vCash
    I guess I'm the only one who disliked the cartoonish Kentucky team. I've had enough homespun charm with the previous Kentucky teams we've had over the years to last a lifetime. They really turned me off for good with the comment about the "girls with the bodonka butts". Besides, I can't take an adult named "Bopper" seriously. They're as much of a stereotype as the Jersey Boys, who I didn't find as annoying as I thought I would.

That being said, I was sorry to see the girls eliminated. Too bad they made so many mistakes in a tightly packed bunch. They seemed to be fairly likeable.

I liked the twins, the military guy and wife, and I don't watch BB, so I didn't pick up on anything too bad about the team from that show. I'm hoping we get to know a little more about the badass girls - what are they, federal agents? I'm intrigued.

vCash
    [
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    Early favs are Border Patrolers and Armyguy and wife.
    Mine too! Also like Team Badonkadonk (the cute Mississippi cousins, nickname courtesy of Boomer).

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    Is Bopper missing teeth?
    And brain cells. But I like him and Mark ... at least for a couple of episodes, which is certainly about as long as they can expect to last. Anything more would be oh so tiresome.
    Quote Originally Posted by skatemomaz View Post
    Jersey boys seem like total tools and never saw Big Brother, but that team seems really annoying.
    Yes and yes. Frigging sisters ... we could've lost the 2nd most obnoxious team right off the bat if they'd have looked to the right. As for the 1st most obnoxious team, argh Big Brother II ... well, at least they'll be love-to-hate versus intolerably "Jersey Tool" ala hate-hate-hate. TAR is casting Big Brother villains for exactly the reason we're ... because we will tune in and talk about them. Nothing wrong with stirring a little interest, so long as it's not so odious that it's turning people away from the series.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveRocks View Post
    Great first episode!
    ITA! I love that they've STACKED the deck with competitive, "battle zone ready" pairs. Tough guys and tough chicks, and just one obviously weak pair in the already-defeatist clowns.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    I didn't care for them (Bopper & other guy) either - they came across as caricatures rather than real people. And the comments about the cousins was completely off-putting. I'm not above calling the cousins Team Badonkadonk now though

Mrs Clown is such a sad sack!
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    eys, I have a dilemma for who to pick to survive next week: Clowns or Jerseyboys. I think both will be gone soon. Just have to figure out which one might survive next week. Hmmm......this one may be a coin toss.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

vCash
    Oh, people -- please -- call them Jersey Tools, not Jersey Boys ...

... we musn't sully the sunshiney vision of one of the awesomelegendfabulousest musicals ever.

vCash
    A great start to the season IMO. Lots of teams seemed good enough to win.

A few thoughts...

Mark puking out the car door after doing the balloon challenge??? Jeez, was it that difficult?

Mrs. Clown crying after one day on the race? They better not last very long or she will be a wreck by the third leg!

Jersey "Tools" are as annoying as we expected. Good news is that they seem so lame that they wont be around long.

Alpha Male twins got the winner's edit...they were barely on the screen this ep.

Blondie and the Army guy I didn't expect much from...and they proved me wrong. They look like they will hang around a while.

Team Big Brother is annoying as I expected. I gave up on Big Brother when Eville Dick won, so I wasn't really familiar with these two. But based upon what I saw, they deserved their bad reputation. Hopefully they wont last long, as I am truly in the camp of hating the cross promoting on teams on different CBS reality shows. Here's hoping they pull a Donny and Alison and go out on the next leg....but I have a feeling that they may be around for a while.

BTW, I thought of Kami & Karli the Mensa Twins right at the start, thinking if they were in the race that they would have swam across the pond instead of running around it! LOL

Shadow dancing
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KHenry14 View Post
    Mark puking out the car door after doing the balloon challenge??? Jeez, was it that difficult?
    I think it was because he was carsick. The other guy said something about anytime Mark was in the back seat of a car, that would happen. I noticed Mark drove the next time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8er1964 View Post
    I think it was because he was carsick. The other guy said something about anytime Mark was in the back seat of a car, that would happen. I noticed Mark drove the next time.
    Thanks for the clarification, I didn't hear that. That's a tough problem to deal with as there are always a lot of driving on the race. I wonder if it still means that Mark ought to drive as much as possible, seeing that they can never both be in the front seat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    I'm not above calling the cousins Team Badonkadonk now though
    Same here!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast