Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

vCash
    For me the jury's still out on the Bopper and Co. I did find some of their comments I particularly liked it when the Bopper proclaimed that you should pee your pants on the race to not get eliminated. (I can't remember his exact wording) I just kept thinking of those sisters who were eliminated in China several seasons ago when one of them stopped at the port a potty.

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Team Border Patrol have started invoking God which puts them on my shit list. Oh and Team Army. No excuse for calling it Eyerack if you've been there for a year.

Love Team Deliverance!
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

vCash
    at the name Team Deliverance!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post
    For me the jury's still out on the Bopper and Co. I did find some of their comments I particularly liked it when the Bopper proclaimed that you should pee your pants on the race to not get eliminated. (I can't remember his exact wording) I just kept thinking of those sisters who were eliminated in China several seasons ago when one of them stopped at the port a potty.
    Yes, Kisha & Jen, who came back and won "Amazing Race All-Stars: Unfinished Business", aka TARAS 18.

Am I the only person in Internetland who Beavises every single time he thinks of those two, who lost their chance to win in TAR14 when Little Sister just HAD to "finish" her "business" before heading to the pitstop, came back to win "Unfinished Business"?

Anyone else?

vCash
    Kisha and Jen rocked in the All-Stars season!

I can already tell that some of the macho swagger is going to get on my nerves this season ... especially from border patrol agents who mix it with religious language like "Thank you Lord" and such.

I am, however, enjoying the hotness potential of the twins.

vCash
    Just watched the episode again to pick up on all of the little things I missed the first time.

Rachel & Brendan are and I hope if they are not out within the next leg or two (I doubt it) then I hope they come in either 2nd or 4th. They actually weren't too bad this first episode, I was expecting much worse. He's a jerk. Once the killer fatigue sets in, there's going to be lots of wailing, bickering, and crying. Did I really see in the season preview thing Rachel wearing a ridiculous headpiece and sobbing "The Amazing Race is supposed to be fun and good." OOF.

I flove the afro puff on one of the Badonk girls! They're spunky. And they know how to make their pinatas empanadas.

I refuse to call the Jersey Tool by that stupid "Joey 'Fitness'" name. I seriously wanted them to go home. Unfortunately they seem like a team that could get their shit together and salvage a decent run out of the race. I seriously hope not, though.

Twin brothers.

The sisters deserve to leave after all of their mistakes, and especially for blindly looking right at Phil and not seeing him. I thought Fran & Berry had the distinction of being the team with lackluster sight, seeing as they walked right past about 47 clue boxes in like 6 legs of the race, but I think this team has taken that crown.

Not much from the federal agent women. I hope that means good things. They reminded me a bit of Nat & Kat in that they were strong and intelligent.

Bummed that there's no parent/child team this season.

again for Rachel & Brendan, just for good measure.

ETA: I was pleasantly surprised by Vanessa & Ralph. They were interesting and funny throughout the episode (she had the uterus comment). After their meet-n-greet segment at the beginning, I already had a strike against them figuring they were going to be the token bickering couple. So far I guess I'm wrong, but there's still 11 legs of the race to go.
    Last edited by Fridge_Break; 02-21-2012 at 05:26 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123