Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Morry Stillwell View Post
    Just how many twizzels will we be forced to look at for Worlds. I just finished watching Europeans on Universal Sports. Yuck No relationship to the music by any team. Some teams even looked better when the sound was off.
    Since its ice dancing one wishes that twizzles going to the music was a requirement.

vCash
    Well Bobrova seems to be going for the drama but she's just not pulling it off .B/S really need to have better programmes.

vCash
    No. Bobrova needs to train with a scoliosis brace to fix her jank posture. She needs a couch that will turn her lazy boy into a tempurpedic!
    Last edited by Karpenko; 02-28-2012 at 08:44 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Morry Stillwell View Post
    Just how many twizzels will we be forced to look at for Worlds. I just finished watching Europeans on Universal Sports. Yuck No relationship to the music by any team. Some teams even looked better when the sound was off.
    Yes, that. :/

vCash
    Pasha who?? Of course I knew who she was talking about, they are one of the best
    Ever!! And I hope no one will ever beat their record!! Davis/ White gold at Sochi

Banned Member
    vCash
    Virtue and Moir will school Davis and White at the olympics with another strong classical program book it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by esta View Post
    I WISH FOR PASHA TO MAKE CHOREOGRAPHYS FOR TOP ICE DANCE TEAMS. I CRY WHEN I WATCH ICE DANCE. IT IS AWFUL. TERRIBLE! DISGUSTING! TEAMS DO NOT MAKE DRAMA OR LOVE OR PASSION. ONLY PASHA CAN SAVE THE ICE DANCE. THE TEAM WHICH MOVES TO PASHA WILL WIN OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL . THE JUDGES WILL BE HEPNOTAZED WITH CHOREOGRAPHY AND PASSION AND MARK THE 10,0.

I PRAY THAT PASHA CAN AGAIN WIN THE OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL WITH PUPILS. SHE IS THE BEST ICE DANCER EVER AND WILL BE BEST CHOREOGRAPHER EVER AND BEST COUCH EVER YOU WILL SEE. HER TEAMS WILL NOT BE COME IN THE LAST PLACE LIKE USOVA`S. xoxoxoxoxoxoxo love, yours, esta.
    In all seriousness, I agree with some of this. I'm not a big fan of current Ice Dancing (partly because of the new scoring and rule changes though). I wish Oksana would do more choreography for top skaters. Oksana and Evgeny said they did their Feeling Begins program themselves and that was one of my favorite programs, so I think they would be very good choreographers. Does Platov only coach and not do any Choreography? I know in the past though, Oksana said that she didn't want to commit herself to being a full time coach for skaters and travel to all of the events, etc., because she didn't want to be away from her daughter. So I don't think she would become a full time coach, unless she changed her mind when her daughter is a little older.

vCash
    After watching many old school dance vids, I seriously wish they'd bring back OSPs.
    "Corporation, n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." - Ambrose Bierce

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VIETgrlTerifa View Post
    After watching many old school dance vids, I seriously wish they'd bring back OSPs.
    I absolutely agree!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SkateBlades17 View Post
    In all seriousness, I agree with some of this. I'm not a big fan of current Ice Dancing (partly because of the new scoring and rule changes though). I wish Oksana would do more choreography for top skaters. Oksana and Evgeny said they did their Feeling Begins program themselves and that was one of my favorite programs, so I think they would be very good choreographers. Does Platov only coach and not do any Choreography? I know in the past though, Oksana said that she didn't want to commit herself to being a full time coach for skaters and travel to all of the events, etc., because she didn't want to be away from her daughter. So I don't think she would become a full time coach, unless she changed her mind when her daughter is a little older.
    Yeah she would have made makarova sing happy birthday mr president during her Marilyn program like she did in those olympic fluffs

Brezina's Nemesis
    Collecting papers to obtain status of a Goddess for Asli
    vCash
    Pasha would easily make the minimum TES for the WC.
    In Soviet Russia, the skaters lobbychick YOU.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrey aka Pushkin View Post
    Pasha would easily make the minimum TES for the WC.
    And even if she couldn't, the ISU would change the minimum TES to accommodate her.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123