Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LilJen View Post
    Who was it (fairly recent) who competed for Puerto Rico a few seasons and then came back? That wasn't also Forte, was it? Or am I just nuts?
    Megan Williams Stewart...

Recovering from the Olys
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I think Rohene Ward represented Puerto Rico at some point. Megan Williams-Stewart skated for Puerto Rico for a season or two.
    Ward never competed internationally for Puerto Rico but he did win the 2004 Puerto Rican national title as the sole entrant the only time he competed before switching back to the US and qualifying for a few more Nationals.

Megan Stewart Williams competed at US Nationals 5 times, 4 times as a Senior from 2005-2008 (10th, 10th, 13th, 13th) and 3 times internationally, medalling at 2 Senior Bs plus a JGP 5th place finish. She only competed once for Puerto Rico, at 2009 Nebelhorn Trophy to try and get PUR an Olympic berth but finished 25th. I've changed my mind and now think her overall record for the US trumps Daisuke Murakami's.

Before Jennifer Don switched to Chinese Taipei in the 2005-06 season, she had competed successfully in singles and pairs for the US. Her wiki lists her results for both countries: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Don
    I thought she might have competed more than once for TPE but only the 2007 Winter Universiade is listed. Hmm, maybe Don's record and an ISU Championship in each of her 2 disciplines trumps Williams-Stewart's overall record?
    Last edited by Sylvia; 02-16-2012 at 03:52 PM.

vCash
    I had forgotten about Jennifer Don competing for Chinese Taipei, but that reminded me of JGP Taipei where she commentated, where Gracielle Jeanne Tan (PHI), Emily Naphtal (MEX), Jennie Lee (TPE), and Colleen Burkhead (TPE) competed (the former 2 were definitely born in the U.S.). Tammy Sutan (THA), Sigrid Young (TPE), and Charissa Tansomboon (THA) were also born in the U.S. and competed internationally for other countries.
    Last edited by RFOS; 02-16-2012 at 04:11 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123