Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    How did the Dachshund win his group? Blind judge? Payoff? Looks like an experiment gone wrong.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    I know the Peke is favored, but I really like the Shepherd and the Dobie. They moved beautifully.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Yeah, I didn't know very smart Dobies either (but then all the Cockers I knew were nasty little buggers, too, counter to what they said.)

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    I've never personally known any Cockers. They are cute though.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    PEKE! PEKE PEKE PEKE!

(Better be an explanation of the guy tackled and hustled out before the BiS started...)

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Campaign works and Peke wins. Good for his owners and handler.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceAlisa View Post
    I've never personally known any Cockers. They are cute though.
    Maybe the ones I met as a kid were just all the bottom of the barrel pet quality but man, yappy, cranky, snapping little SOBs. Dobie--NICE dog, but man, not the sharpest tool in the shed. Of course he was being run by a Jack Russel Terrorist...

vCash
    Malachy is adorable! Saw a quote describing him as "looking like a (regal) cross between a slow-moving hair ball and an overgrown hamster"
    Never mess with a geocacher. We know the best places to hide a body....

vCash
    I thought he looked like a cross between an Ewok and a Tribble. So cute but so funny-looking! I couldn't stop laughing at him. But I'm glad he won. The German shepherd was nice too, though, even though I don't normally like the breed. He had a nice face.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by danceronice View Post
    Maybe the ones I met as a kid were just all the bottom of the barrel pet quality but man, yappy, cranky, snapping little SOBs. Dobie--NICE dog, but man, not the sharpest tool in the shed. Of course he was being run by a Jack Russel Terrorist...
    I'm with you on the 'not impressed by Cocker's' train. Lady and the Tramp my arse.

Quote Originally Posted by Sassafras View Post
    Malachy is adorable! Saw a quote describing him as "looking like a (regal) cross between a slow-moving hair ball and an overgrown hamster"
    Best description ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyliefan View Post
    I thought he looked like a cross between an Ewok and a Tribble. So cute but so funny-looking! I couldn't stop laughing at him. But I'm glad he won. The German shepherd was nice too, though, even though I don't normally like the breed. He had a nice face.
    I said "Tribble" too. That peke had the cutest freaking face. Poor Dalmatian wuz robbed again.

I feel sort of bad for my dogs, they sat here patiently waiting for their nightly walk until the end of Westminster.

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    It's just starting on the West Coast but I wanted to be spoiled. That Irish setter was so beautiful. The red and white Irish setter was beautiful too.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Wheeeeee!!! The Irish setter won the sporting group! Guess I missed rfisher's post about it. The dog is very beautiful.

from Speedy Death

vCash
    Disappointed but not surprised at BIS. But they were all champs, it's just that was my least favorite of the top 7.
    Give me one more quiet night, before this loud morning gets it right, and does me in.
    ~DC

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    I hear you Kruss. We were rooting for the German Shepard here. That was one gorgeous dog!!

Cross between an Ewok and a Tribble to describe the Peke? PERFECT!!!

Any news on what the hell happened just before BiS started w/that guy bodily being taken out behind the Judge?

vCash
    One story said it was one woman trying to reach the ring, another story said it was two PETA members trying to reach the ring.
    Give me one more quiet night, before this loud morning gets it right, and does me in.
    ~DC

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    My bet's on the PETA people trying something. In fact, it was the first thing I thought of after I had some more time to think about it.

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    <--hubby's reaction to the Peke's win.

from Speedy Death

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Yea for the peke!!!! I haven't rooted that hard watching something and yelling at the TV for the peke since the last Olympics!

I liked the German Shepard and the Dalmation too, but that peke was just so damn cute!!

vCash
    I read the first post predicting that the Peke would win and read no more until I watched the last three groups and best in show. I was sure the Peke would win not only because of the prediction, but because Pekes are probably the dogs I like the least - and my favs often don't win.

I think that big dogs generally get robbed at Westminister - Josh the Newfoundland won some years ago, but after that, I think all the winners were small dogs - the beagle is pretty close to a small dog.

I was rooting for the German Shepherd, the Dobie, and the Setter. But of course, it had to be the Peke.

Tranquillo
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Japanfan View Post
    I was rooting for the German Shepherd, the Dobie, and the Setter. But of course, it had to be the Peke.
    This, plus the Dalmatian. I'm sure the Peke is a lovely Peke, but it was probably my least favorite. And should I really trust the judgement of a woman dressed like the BIS judge?
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast