Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

vCash
    How did she find the music from Dead can dance? Because it really was so different (and still is).
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gkelly View Post
    I'd like to know where the artistic ideas came from for Laetitia's competitive programs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Willy View Post
    How did she find the music from Dead can dance? Because it really was so different (and still is).
    I don't know who choose her Dead.can.dance music, but Dead can dance is famous in France, when it comes to dance and choreo.
    Also, the choreographer of both of her program in 1998 (Piano lesson and Dead can dance) was Sebastien Lefrançois, a french dancer, and Sabrina Lefrançois's brother (the former partner of Jerome Blanchard).

vCash
    My god she's hardly aged!

I loved Laetitia. I wish she'd won the bronze in Minneapolis. Her programmes were so

Tinami 2012
    vCash
    The Hooker on Crack program is still the voidiest program I've ever seen. Police sirens, seizures, it had it all!

Love, love, love Laetitia! She's a bull in a china shop!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by briancoogaert View Post
    Also, the choreographer of both of her program in 1998 (Piano lesson and Dead can dance) was Sebastien Lefrançois, a french dancer, and Sabrina Lefrançois's brother (the former partner of Jerome Blanchard).
    That's a lot of pretty for one family -on the ice and off! It's very unfortunate Sabrina developed her eating disorder issues. She and Jerome were such an elegant pairing.

vCash
    FYI, there was a dance show in Les Invalides last summer choregraphed by Sébastien Lefrançois

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cholla View Post
    I'm meeting Laetitia Hubert in a few days. Any questions people ?
    Have you met her yet? If not, please invite her to all future FSU gatherings.
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    I'm meeting Laetitia Hubert in a few days. Any questions people ?
    How did the meeting go?
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

Fearless Musher
    vCash
    It has been postponed due to my complicated schedule but it's still in the air, possibly before Worlds or so I hope. And all FSU questions (including those received by PM) have been duly noted. Fell free to add some !
    "I missed the view and viewed the mist..." ©

vCash
    It has been postponed due to my complicated schedule but it's still in the air, possibly before Worlds or so I hope. And all FSU questions (including those received by PM) have been duly noted. Fell free to add some !
    I hope I am not too late!

Please ask her who designed her costumes and which one(s) stands out as her favourite of all time!

Where did she get the creative ideas for her programs.

During her 1997 Trophee Lalique Dead Can Dance FS, she was gunning for a 3T-3T but only ended up doing a 3T-2T (you can tell by the footage and her reaction after she landed the combo). Did she think she was going to place second at this point?

Where is her Trophee Lalique trophy and medal on display right now? I would keep mine in my bedroom! LOL

And, how fans can contant her and send fan mail! I've always wanted to send Laetitia a letter but never knew how to contact her now that her official site is defunct.

Thanks so much!

vCash
    *BUMP*

Please see the discussion in this thread: http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/show...16#post3844116

cholla, did you ever interview her?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis View Post
    The Hooker on Crack program is still the voidiest program I've ever seen. Police sirens, seizures, it had it all!

Love, love, love Laetitia! She's a bull in a china shop!
    Ironic, I just posted a thread on this program in The Trash Can.

She definitely was a bull in a china shop (as was her countrywoman Ann Sophie Calvez) and I love watching her old performances.

Laetitia could actually do decent spins and spirals, but she always chose the ugliest avant garde positions. And I love her for that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by casken View Post

Have you seen this?
    It's from the past month or so.

I hope whoever had that interview on youtube puts it back up .
    She looks great, and her skating is still memorable. Those rich French foods haven't gotten her yet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Willy View Post
    Surya Bonaly used the same first piece in her free skate a year(?) earlier, but then I believe she ditched that program. I could be wrong. The final piece was mixed specially by Maxim Rodridguez, IIRC, so he probably had the idea of putting it all together.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12