Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

vCash
    I've never been a big Miki Ando fan. I've also never been a fan of these skating "spectaculars." But I was very tired after putting a 6 week long project to bed, so I lay down on the couch and watched. Joannie is superb. Kimmie Meisner is the ultimate girl-next-door. Two hours is a bit too long for one of these shows.

But the revelation of the entire show was Miki. I thought, either her heart has been broken and she is pouring it all out in this performance, or by God, Miki Ando has found her inner artist! I NEVER saw her skate like that. She brought tears to my eyes. Both of her numbers were fantastic. You Must Love Me was THE performance of the show.

Of course, Kurt, geez, nearing 50 years and still SEX on ice. Can I get a clone of him? LOL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nubka View Post
    Geez, what about Ryan Bradley? He was there, right...?
    I said his Footloose was super high energy and fun and that he tried to throw a quad in during the retakes...?

Ya, here. I talked about him for 1/4 of my paragraph on the non-Kurt parts of the show...
    Ryan's "Footloose" was super-fun and high energy and boy does he love the crowd. For his retake, he actually tried to sneak in a quad - he landed a triple and then asked if he could do it again. Lea Ann was like, ok but we got the jump... and then he came out and went for the quad (two footed and stepped out of the landing) and then got super sheepish when she was like "was that a QUAD??", bowed quickly and self-deprecatingly to the crowd, and then hurried off the ice, throwing a backflip in as he was about to hit the tunnel. So much fun.
    BTW, my website is fixed, so you can also find the show and rehearsal photos, organized by skater, here:
    Dress Rehearsal
    Show

Edited to add:
    Of course, Kurt, geez, nearing 50 years and still SEX on ice. Can I get a clone of him? LOL
    Mid-40s! Mid-40s! He's 46 this year...

Skating supporter
    Born in Nova Scotia but living in Ottawa, Ontario (Canada's Capital)
    vCash
    Today, in Kingston, Ontario, Kurt filled in for Jeff Buttle who is having back problems. He apparently skated two programs on an outdoor rink
    Can't skate but love to watch

vCash
    Liza is growing up to be a very gorgeous girl. What do you expect when you have 2 beautiful parents? I wonder if Katia is planning to have a boy in the future because if she does that boy will be

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12