Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeyplayer2 View Post
    I remember Gilles/Donohue, and there was potential. I also remember seeing him with a darkhaired young lady while at Nationals. But never dated Piper-rumors...
    were you at the nationals that's the last season piper/zach skated together? they've broken up already by then.

i thought the piper/zach storyline's quite well-known, but maybe not cause they were still juniors..

anyways... sorry for bringing this Off topic.... back to madi and zach

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukari Lepisto View Post
    were you at the nationals that's the last season piper/zach skated together? they've broken up already by then.

i thought the piper/zach storyline's quite well-known, but maybe not cause they were still juniors..

anyways... sorry for bringing this Off topic.... back to madi and zach
    If you really just have to know (I know both kids and parents) Zach dated Moriah Tabon from the time he started training in CO., until right before Nationals 2010. Then he dated a skater from another country and now he is with Madison. They are very happy and very sweet. He never dated Piper. Good grief people give it a rest. Wow and Zach being with Massi is laughable! Now you know, so you all can give it up about kid's personal lives and talk about the skating!

KWEEN 2016! YES WE KWAN!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticchic View Post
    He never dated Piper. Good grief people give it a rest. Wow and Zach being with Massi is laughable! Now you know, so you all can give it up about kid's personal lives and talk about the skating!
    Thanks for the info and ITA.

With such twisted logic and ample idle time on their hands, it looks like some people on this thread would be better served getting a vibrator to occupy and satisfy themselves.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UMBS Go Blue View Post

With such twisted logic and ample idle time on their hands, it looks like some people on this thread would be better served getting a vibrator to occupy and satisfy themselves.

I love you!!

vCash
    I love you!!
    Me too!! Let's keep to the skating!!

vCash

Who's to say the vibrator is not used while thinking of Massi and Zach together? One can dream!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by eurodance2001 View Post
    Who's to say the vibrator is not used while thinking of Massi and Zach together? One can dream!
    Ewww! TMI.....
    The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are--Joseph Campbell

vCash
    Hello Police......

vCash
    If you really just have to know (I know both kids and parents) Zach dated Moriah Tabon from the time he started training in CO., until right before Nationals 2010. Then he dated a skater from another country and now he is with Madison. They are very happy and very sweet. He never dated Piper. Good grief people give it a rest. Wow and Zach being with Massi is laughable! Now you know, so you all can give it up about kid's personal lives and talk about the skating!
    Then Zach and Piper need to get their story straight, because this is not the story that they themselves were telling circa 2009.

I typically avoid becoming involved in discussions of who's-dating-who, but in this case, I'm responding because of the ire directed against posters who claimed that Zach and Piper had once been an item. I don't know what the "truth" is, but I was told the story about bad breakup leading to the demise of on-ice relationship not only by skaters directly involved, but also by family members and by training partners of the team. I also witnessed at least one fight between the skaters in question that referenced the previous relationship.

vCash
    Well I got my info straight from one of the moms and one of the skaters involved. Why is this such an interest to you? They are skaters. Last I looked, this is a skating board, not who is dating whom. Or do you just like stirring the pot?

vCash
    Well I got my info straight from one of the moms and one of the skaters involved. Why is this such an interest to you? They are skaters. Last I looked, this is a skating board, not who is dating whom. Or do you just like stirring the pot?

Mysticchic, with all due respect, this should have been your first red flag.

Totally kidding !

But anyway I have to say I'm inclined to believe 5Ali3 as I heard the same thing. In the end who knows and who cares.

However, is it wrong of me to think Massimo and Zack would make a cute couple? Those two are HOT!

vCash
    I stated my motivation for posting in my initial post on this thread. As for stirring the pot, I'll let my posting record on FSU speak for itself.

vCash
    A lot of what happens on FSU is speculation and certainly much of it around the issue of who is dating whom. As far as I can tell, it's always been like that around here.

It's one of the things that makes the message boards entertaining, no?

KWEEN 2016! YES WE KWAN!
    vCash
    My beef is more with projecting one's own personal fantasies on skaters and coaches and then discussing them here as if they were fact when they are really fantasies. For such potentially X-rated thoughts and fantasies, there are better venues out there, like fan fiction, slash, or whatever it's called.

Moreover, if people are genuinely interested in Hubbell/Donohue (or any skater) and whom they are currently dating, they could do some easy Googling and fact-finding on their own, as the answer is very obvious on their FB and Twitter accounts and in the genuine affection they display for each other in public.

And, of course, it goes without saying that any skating partnership takes on an added set of considerations if the partnership is both on-ice and off-ice. The skaters in question here are 20 and 21, and hopefully that means they can conduct their current relationship with a lot more maturity than they would have if they were a few years younger. I hope they're mature enough to keep working hard on-ice - as their good results in such a short amount of time should be an endorsement and encouragement of their potential - regardless of what happens off-ice.
    Last edited by UMBS Go Blue; 02-03-2012 at 08:03 PM.

vCash
    My beef is more with projecting one's own personal fantasies on skaters and coaches and then discussing them here as if they were fact when they are really fantasies. For such potentially X-rated thoughts and fantasies, there are better venues out there, like fan fiction, slash, or whatever it's called.
    I agree with this. However, in this case it was merely that different people had different information about whether Donohue had dated a previous partner, and someone got mad because she wasn't believed. It was hardly about projecting any fantasies.

KWEEN 2016! YES WE KWAN!
    vCash
    ITA. As for fantasies I'm referring more to the first page of the thread than anything since.

vCash
    Saw their 4CC performances and even though things didn't go the way they wanted, I couldn't help but be impressed. They looked much stronger and dynamic overall. It seems they're really trying to clean up their lines and skate closer and faster. Probably why the consistent control is still not there, there are no shortcuts to logging time and repetition.

But they're improving so fast, I'm really excited to continue to watch their progress and for next season!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123