Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    What happened with the Roots contract?
    I know, it's like the Roots deal quietly disappeared. I don't think I've seen Scott or Tessa wearing any Roots clothing in a while.

You aren't the only one with questions about what happened. Maybe someone around here knows the answer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by marikat View Post
    http://www.windsorstar.com/entertain...464/story.html

There's going to be a documentary about Tessa and Scott
    Wow, I wish I were up in Canada. I'm surprised there hasn't been a V&M documentary until now; especially after they won the Olympic gold.

Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    I have 1 question - how do you think, did T-S have actors class? They play there roles so greate in this year FD, like nobodyelse. And Scott look so natural when he play Fred - amazing
    You weren't addressing me but -

I read about icedancers taking classes or consulting with experts for a paticular assigned rhythm for the OD's/SD's but in this case I wonder if Tessa and Scott just watched the film once or twice. IMO they have a natural ability to connect with whatever music and theme they have chosen to skate to. They are excellent interpretive skaters.

I love the way they sell Funny Face as well.

As for 4CC's, I'm just hoping V&M skate both of their programs . If they can get past the mistakes that were present at the GPF and Canadians I believe they should have a good chance of winning. At the very least I hope they end the competition satisfied with their performances.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmen Ovsiannikov View Post
    Wow, I wish I were up in Canada. I'm surprised there hasn't been a V&M documentary until now; especially after they won the Olympic gold..
    I hope they will show, how T-S choose music for there programs, made costumes,how they beging working with choreo for new programs ect.

You weren't addressing me but -

I read about icedancers taking classes or consulting with experts for a paticular assigned rhythm for the OD's/SD's but in this case I wonder if Tessa and Scott just watched the film once or twice. IMO they have a natural ability to connect with whatever music and theme they have chosen to skate to. They are excellent interpretive skaters.

I love the way they sell Funny Face as well.
    I asked everyone Thanks for answer.
    I remember T-S told, Scott remember a lot of moves, phrase from this movie. But i am really impressed with him in this FD. I think he must be an actor after he will retier
    And Tessa look so confident, shining, happy in this FD. Yes, she didnt play that book-store gitl, but show Audrey top model really well. And the most impressive part in this two - sence of rythm. If you watch there FD without music, you understand, they dance quick-step, fast foxtrot, jazz, slow foxtrot.

As for 4CC's, I'm just hoping V&M skate both of their programs . If they can get past the mistakes that were present at the GPF and Canadians I believe they should have a good chance of winning. At the very least I hope they end the competition satisfied with their performances.
    I could only wish them good luck and enjoy doing, what they love to do - skate and perform on ice. And V-M!
    Last edited by pani; 02-07-2012 at 06:45 AM.

vCash
    And the most impressive part in this two - sence of rythm. If you watch there FD without music, you understand, they dance quick-step, fast foxtrot, jazz, slow foxtrot.

I could only wish them good luck and enjoy doing, what they love to do - skate and perform on ice. And V-M!
    Well said, Pani! Looks like broadcast of 4CC will be scarce in Canada . . . thank goodness for youtube!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by elle123 View Post
    Looks like broadcast of 4CC will be scarce in Canada . . . thank goodness for youtube!
    PJ post on twitter
    streaming starts on Sat at 2ET incl chat with me

vCash
    That's not what it said on the CBC website:

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/figureskating/broadcast/

But that's great news!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by elle123 View Post
    That's not what it said on the CBC website:

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/figureskating/broadcast/

But that's great news!
    I dont know, maybe she is wrong?

vCash
    I don't know, but I'm hoping she's right!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maggylyn View Post
    I know, it's like the Roots deal quietly disappeared. I don't think I've seen Scott or Tessa wearing any Roots clothing in a while.

You aren't the only one with questions about what happened. Maybe someone around here knows the answer.
    I think we should ask Scott on his FB profile. Originally they had signed a 4 year contract.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I think we should ask Scott on his FB profile. Originally they had signed a 4 year contract.
    I'm not comfortable doing that, but I guess you could ask if you want to.

vCash
    In regard to CBC streaming , their schedule doesn't show anything 'til Sunday at that time , supposedly Men's & Women's free , repeated on Wed... and no stream of Pairs and Dance free until Sunday the 18th.. On CBC TV , it looks like the same time Sunday in the daytime for men's and women's free and maybe not 'til 12:30 AM Monday for Dance and Pairs free..pretty poor coverage , IMO.( They detect that I'm asking from the west coast, and will only give me PST )

I have CBC Ottawa in my cable package , so I'm hoping I'll get to see the dance 3 hours earlier...

It wouldn't be the first time they made a mistake in their schedule , though,( or changed it at the last minute ) so I guess I'll check it out on Saturday.
    Last edited by Pratfall; 02-08-2012 at 01:22 AM.

vCash
    http://photography.ice-dance.com/201...-VM-MH.jpg.php
    Practice photos from Nationals.

What do you think they will skaеe in CSOI? I think they will skate shorter FF version (and Tessa could use black outfit, like she what to do) and maybe new exibition number on slow music.
    thank you for sharing such a lovely photo.

for CSOI: you got me thinking about an extended version of the 'crazy Audrey' part of the original version of their FD. I absolutely love that part (and I know others on this forum do too!) and would be delighted to see more of this playful scene. I love how they work the staccato.

fave exhibition: IWTHYH--I have recorded every version this season so that I could watch it over and over again...just exquisite.

and thanks for the info on the Mahler dress..for some reason I thought the top part was a bit different at Thornhill, but I guess not. Anyways, love that version of the dress and loved the TEB one...I really liked the Olympic version, but preferred these two.

vCash
    awesome! thanks! I never get tired of seeing 'the goose.' I wish Tessa and Scott would skate to "Wild Horses." actually, I would love to see them do a Rolling Stones medley.

OT, but it made me a touch uncomfortable seeing Gabrielle Daleman performing to the "tried to take me upstairs for a ride" part of the music. OTOH, Cynthia was a perfect fit for that piece of music...mature, sensual, cool. Kevin Reynolds' use of the music was a pleasant surprise. I wish we could have seen Tessa and Scott more during this number.

vCash
    I'm not comfortable doing that, but I guess you could ask if you want to.
    Yea I don't think we should ask him that on his facebook, I think it would be too intrusive. Maybe there's a specific reason that the contract fell through that they don't want disclosed (I hope that didn't come across negatively cuz I don't think they did something for that to happen).

Quote Originally Posted by Bournekraatzfan View Post
    awesome! thanks! I never get tired of seeing 'the goose.' I wish Tessa and Scott would skate to "Wild Horses." actually, I would love to see them do a Rolling Stones medley.
    Omg I can't believe you also want them to skate to wild horses lol. I keep imagining them and hoping they would to do an exhibition to it, but I prefer the Josh Krajcik version from X Factor.

vCash
    So no news from practice?

vCash
    Most of the N.A. dancers are confirmed as only flying out today, and none practiced yesterday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lavenderblue View Post
    Most of the N.A. dancers are confirmed as only flying out today, and none practiced yesterday.
    Thanks!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lavenderblue View Post
    I wonder how these things work for giving themselves enough time to adjust to the altitude. Is just a few days enough?

vCash
    I wonder how these things work for giving themselves enough time to adjust to the altitude. Is just a few days enough?
    Hard to say. Sometime skaters prefer to come to competitions right before competitions will start and compete before "jet legs"
    But its alwayse hard to skate in Colorado Springs. I remeber, like Yagudin felt so bad after SA in CS and need medical help.

vCash
    Was that the year he skated his Broken Arrow routine for the LP? Berezhnaya & Sikuralidze had problems with the altitude, too.

Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast