vCash

The Figure Skating Showcase on The Price is Right

Did anyone see this yesterday? They gave away a 15 foot backyard ice rink, a pair of man and woman's figure skates. A trip to Vancouver (Olympic City) and to Nice, France for the World Figure Skating Championships specifically. The guy ended up winning! That was one of my favorite showcases ever! I wish I had won it!
    Kyle

vCash
    I'd sleep with him to get a chance to go to France!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kylet3 View Post
    Did anyone see this yesterday? They gave away a 15 foot backyard ice rink, a pair of man and woman's figure skates. A trip to Vancouver (Olympic City) and to Nice, France for the World Figure Skating Championships specifically. The guy ended up winning! That was one of my favorite showcases ever! I wish I had won it!

That said, a dude bid on it? Most dudes aren't into fs. Surprised he didn't wait for Showcase #2!
    "Marge, if you're going to get mad at me every time I do something stupid, then I guess I'm just going to have to stop doing stupid things!" - Homer Simpson in the Mr. Plow episode

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheylana View Post

That said, a dude bid on it? Most dudes aren't into fs. Surprised he didn't wait for Showcase #2!
    There were two dudes, and it was a passed showcase...
    Kyle

vCash
    I saw that! So cool!

vCash
    I did see that and I was jealous I want it! Maybe we can try to find him in the crowd
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    I'd sleep with him to get a chance to go to France!

vCash
    There were two dudes, and it was a passed showcase...
    Oh, I should have known!
    Awesome showcase, though!
    "Marge, if you're going to get mad at me every time I do something stupid, then I guess I'm just going to have to stop doing stupid things!" - Homer Simpson in the Mr. Plow episode

vCash
    If even if you're not a skating fan, trips to Vancouver and Nice would be sweet. You can sell the Worlds tickets for a good chunk of euro.

vCash
    I will agree on Vancouver, but I was in Nice this past fall and.....well, I guess the contestant could just walk along the Riviera...

vCash
    You're saying you didn't like Nice Cheylana? I've never been but just wondering for future reference.

vCash
    I don't want to insult people from the area, but the city looked grim and in parts smelled like a dog pile. I'm sorry. I'm told other areas in the south of France are better, like St Tropez and so on. And nearby Monaco is kind of cool.