vCash

Europeans on Eurosport UK???

I've had a look for the schedule for Europeans on British Eurosport ... an hour or so of LP highlights per event!! No SPs at all!! Anyone know what is going on?? Since when was the Euros coverage that bad? Especially coming after near complete coverage of the GP series? I've tried the Eurosport website but can barely find any mention about it apart from a few people kicking off on the message board there. I'm sure during the GP they promised full coverage of Euros.
    And I know there's football and tennis on ( ) but it's mostly highlights/repeats in the day time/early evening anyway - and they normally fit in Euros at the same time

vCash
    BBC is official broadcaster and will broadcast Europeans this year. BBC Red Button will show live events, and BBC2 will do summary show on Sunday 29th.

vCash
    BBC are the host broadcaster & will show all four free programes in full live on the red button. But no short programes just like Eurosport.
    Eurosport have the worst coverage of the Europeans in history showing limited highlights of the free programes but again like the BBC no short programes.
    I've checked everywhere but can find no television coverage of the short programes.
    Amazing that the Europeans are in England but we get such bad coverage.

Rising like a phoenix
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PashaFan View Post
    BBC are the host broadcaster & will show all four free programes in full live on the red button. But no short programes just like Eurosport.
    Eurosport have the worst coverage of the Europeans in history showing limited highlights of the free programes but again like the BBC no short programes.
    I've checked everywhere but can find no television coverage of the short programes.
    Amazing that the Europeans are in England but we get such bad coverage.
    If this is of any help - check TVTeka for Russia 2/Rossija 2/Россия 2 channel. They do show the SP live.