Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
    Posts
    8
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0

    Talking Tessa and Scott Free Dance 1 point deduction?

    Anybody know why, Tracy didn't mention or address this at all, hoping that someone here knows. Great skate for them.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    638
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Looper View Post
    Anybody know why, Tracy didn't mention or address this at all, hoping that someone here knows. Great skate for them.
    long lift according to protocol I believe

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,815
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Probably the first lift

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,150
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    shouldnt this have been on trash can or merged with the existing v/m thread?

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    West of the 5th...
    Posts
    29,314
    vCash
    100
    Rep Power
    41498
    Quote Originally Posted by zilam98 View Post
    shouldnt this have been on trash can or merged with the existing v/m thread?
    Why? What's trashy about it? It's not like it's one of the ubers who asked the question.
    Haunting the Princess of Pink since 20/07/11...

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,150
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Really View Post
    Why? What's trashy about it? It's not like it's one of the ubers who asked the question.
    are you implying that everything in the trash can forum is trashy? hmmm....

    arent there rules on these boards on which topic goes where? if there werent, then the debate and trash can forums shouldn't have existed separately. now i didnt imply that question to be trashy, but this thread certainly shouldnt be in the great skate debate forum, but instead in the trash can forum. isnt the great skate debate forum for POSTING SPECIFIC NEWS (specifically links to news that havent been discussed elsewhere) and then discussing it afterward?

    and im actually targetting my reply to the board directors/moderators, not at the original poster who may be a newbie and isnt familiar with the specific forum categories or hasnt browsed through the other forums/threads.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,465
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    One man's trash is another man's treasure.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    In the K/N void
    Posts
    2,408
    vCash
    892
    Rep Power
    1843
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    One man's trash is another man's treasure.
    LMAO!

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    523
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    This is technically a "Kiss and Cry" topic, which would put it into the restricted section. Problem is, those with access would already know the answer.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,150
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by nlyoung View Post
    This is technically a "Kiss and Cry" topic, which would put it into the restricted section. Problem is, those with access would already know the answer.
    you dont even have to go to the kiss and cry forum. just go to the trash can forum and read the v/m thread which is always busy and on top of that, ALWAYS accessible.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    523
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    True...

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Age
    55
    Posts
    12,704
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    11163
    I for one appreciate the reason being posted here so that I don't have to hunt for it - I expected it to be posted in the Canadians forum, but it wasn't (and probably should?)

  13. #13
    Left in the Kiss-n-Cry
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    near St Louis
    Posts
    16,052
    vCash
    24000
    Rep Power
    37422
    Aren't the protocols posted online?
    I meant to take the high road.... but I missed the exit.

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    In Canuck Land, hey!
    Age
    56
    Posts
    3,819
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    2416
    I saw the protocols and all it says is the deduction is for a long lift
    Details are here
    Crazy about sports!

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,150
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Japanfan View Post
    I for one appreciate the reason being posted here so that I don't have to hunt for it - I expected it to be posted in the Canadians forum, but it wasn't (and probably should?)
    again, this has to do with board rules. im no moderator, but im certainly aware of some of the rules here which includes the GSD forum to be mainly news and links to such news. now if the original post was about posting the protocols then soliciting thoughts about it, then it would be appropriate in GSD.

    as always, you can browse through the trash can forum and the v/m thread there. it's not a restricted forum like KNC is.

  16. #16

    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    West of the 5th...
    Posts
    29,314
    vCash
    100
    Rep Power
    41498
    Then if you're no moderator, why are you continuing to harp on this? If you don't like it, don't read it. You *do* have control over the clicking on the thread title.
    Haunting the Princess of Pink since 20/07/11...

  17. #17
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    810
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    (posted on wrong thread)

  18. #18
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,150
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Really View Post
    Then if you're no moderator, why are you continuing to harp on this? If you don't like it, don't read it. You *do* have control over the clicking on the thread title.
    Really--REALLY? why cant you just go over to the trash can forum where it's more discussed at length rather than adding more confusion by adding more threads at another forum at that?

  19. #19

    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Age
    55
    Posts
    12,704
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    11163
    Quote Originally Posted by zilam98 View Post
    Really--REALLY? why cant you just go over to the trash can forum where it's more discussed at length rather than adding more confusion by adding more threads at another forum at that?

    Um, you're the one with the issue so you're the one who should be out of this threat. PM the mods if you're so concerned. No one else is.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •