Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    There are 10 years olds wearing Versace?
    There is an entire line of Versace devoted to kids now. Kids with wealthy parents.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    There is an entire line of Versace devoted to kids now. Kids with wealthy parents.
    I guess I can expect some of this for DS (aged 17 months) from my weathly aunt soon.

She has already sent him Georgio Armani clothes for Christmas...
    I'm not spoiled...I deserve all my stuff.

Minecraft Widow
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skipaway View Post
    I prefer "Neil Young's" version of Whip My Hair

http://youtu.be/N799R_mDx_U
    Cigarettes are like squirrels. They are perfectly harmless until you put one in your mouth and light it on fire. -- @ciggybuttz on Twitter

OmnipresentAdmeanistrator
    vCash
    She's a pretty girl, but nothing special. If her mother weren't Cindy Crawford, she would not be modeling. They would tell her she had a pudgy moon-face.

Same goes for Yasmin Le Bon's daughter, who is not even pretty. Can't believe she would get anyone's attention if it weren't for her parents.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WindSpirit View Post
    She's a pretty girl, but nothing special. If her mother weren't Cindy Crawford, she would not be modeling. They would tell her she had a pudgy moon-face.

Same goes for Yasmin Le Bon's daughter, who is not even pretty. Can't believe she would get anyone's attention if it weren't for her parents.
    Ah yes, unfortunately you are correct. It is the way of the world. So often it is not what you know, but who you know. Would Will Smith's kids be getting the acting jobs and attention they are getting if they weren't Will Smith's kids?
    A good rant is cathartic. Ranting is what keeps me sane. They always come from a different place. Take the prime minister, for example. Sometimes when I rant about him, I am angry; other times, I am just severely annoyed - it's an important distinction. - Rick Mercer

vCash
    I think the girl is very pretty but the photo isn't. Cindy's son is stunningly gorgeous though. I suspect he definitely has a future in modelling if he decides to pursue it.

vCash
    I think Cindy's daughter is quite gorgeous. (She may even grow up to be more beautiful than her mom which is saying something)

vCash
    She's a pretty girl, but nothing special. If her mother weren't Cindy Crawford, she would not be modeling. .
    Agree. It's smart publicity by Versace, to use the world's most well known model's kid to promote their nascent children's line. Everyone will want to know how Cindy's daughter looks like as a model , and become aware that Versace is now doing children's clothes.

vCash
    She's a pretty girl, but nothing special.
    I agree. She is a "typical" pretty 10 year old girl--not like, say, the young Brooke Shields, who was a standout, abnormally beautiful child.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duane View Post
    I agree. She is a "typical" pretty 10 year old girl--not like, say, the young Brooke Shields, who was a standout, abnormally beautiful child.
    Idk---to me Brooke Shields looked pretty similar at that age to Crawford's daughter:

http://vi.sualize.us/view/d27c9a03f5...43952b2815996/

One doesn't stand out as looking way more striking than the other to me. YMMV

vCash
    I'm sure if Cyndi's kid was heavily made up for the photo shoot she would've look very different. The campaign wisely kept her makeup to the bare minimum to keep her looking as natural as possible.

vCash

vCash
    Reportedly, Kaia isn't pitching a fit about mom's change of heart. According to Crawford, her daughter quipped, "I might model first because you don't have to know how to do anything, but then I want to be a baby nurse."

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    Cindy Crawford was valedictorian of her class and won a scholarship to Northwestern to study chemical engineering. She left Northwestern after one quarter for NYC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinami Amori View Post
    Welcome back Brooke Shields/Phoebi Cates clone.....
    http://i.fanpix.net/images/orig/p/b/...9if4zii946.jpg
    http://www.esquire.com/cm/esquire/im...g-89632041.jpg

(my favorite facial and body types... throw Natalie Portman with them..... and life is beautiful).
    Interesting to look at that photo of Brooke Shields. She's beautiful, but not emaciated. Now, she'd be considered too big to model - scary, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    There are lines of many high end designers that are now for kids. At least DVF is doing hers through The Gap, and the pricing is not cheap, but not insane.

vCash
    You know, I've seen some pictures of the girl where she looks absolutely beautiful. I actually think the Versace ads didn't do her justice.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skipaway View Post
    Now has come.

Nice family ad for JC Penny's.

Cindy, Daughter and Mom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12