Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

vCash

Cindy Crawford's Daughter makes Modeling Debut

For Versace. She looks a lot like her mother.

Cindy's 10 year old Daughter

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Good gawd she is only 10?! I know its all makeup and wardrobe but man, I would have guessed maybe 16-17 from that picture if the article didn't say it. I think she's got a little bit of a young Brooke Shields look thing going on too. Like mid-80's Brooke.

vCash
    Gawd! Could she be more gorgeous!!!!!

O-

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Cindy 2.0.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash
    In a technical sense, I think she is beautiful but I don’t think she is ready for primetime yet. She looks like she hasn’t really grown into her bones yet and I find her look off putting. When she really is 16 or 17, I think the look will be much better.
    Figure skating is hard.

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    I agree. I think they should let a 10 year old be a 10 year old. Although to look at some 12 year old girls (my niece, specifically) they look and act more like 16.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

Beach Bum
    vCash
    She's gorgeous, and those skinny legs are a mile long. But ITA, more natural styling would work better for a 10 year old.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    Welcome back Brooke Shields/Phoebi Cates clone.....
    http://i.fanpix.net/images/orig/p/b/...9if4zii946.jpg
    http://www.esquire.com/cm/esquire/im...g-89632041.jpg

(my favorite facial and body types... throw Natalie Portman with them..... and life is beautiful).

vCash
    I think the style and posing is way too adult-looking for a ten-year-old. I mean, leather? What's she gonna do next, whip her hair back and forth?
    "Marge, if you're going to get mad at me every time I do something stupid, then I guess I'm just going to have to stop doing stupid things!" - Homer Simpson in the Mr. Plow episode

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheylana View Post
    I think the style and posing is way too adult-looking for a ten-year-old. I mean, leather? What's she gonna do next, whip her hair back and forth?
    Sure, why not?
    Willow Smith Whips her Hair

Beach Bum
    vCash
    LOL!
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skipaway View Post
    For Versace. She looks a lot like her mother.

Cindy's 10 year old Daughter
    IIRC, her husband, Rande Gerber, was also model before he went into business for himself. I'm surprised they allowed their daughter to get involved in the business at such a young age.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    But ITA, more natural styling would work better for a 10 year old.
    She looks incredibly like her mom - but the styling in that photo is also apparently from Cindy's beginning modelling days

I would have guessed she was about 14 from that photo - but then again, 14-year old models are often made up to look about 25. Nice to see the candid photo of Cindy & the kids from 2010 where the kids definitely look like KIDS.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Official FSU Alte Kacher
    vCash
    10 going on 28? Sheesh.
    "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity”– MLK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheylana View Post
    I think she looks great. Love the fact that the clothing line is aimed at children up to 12. I agree she looks way older, and those legs are amazing. Good on her.
    I guess the hard thing for a lot of people to accept is why God would allow me to go running through their yards, yelling and spinning around.

vCash
    I think she looks much older than 10 in the model picture, but that she is dressed appropriately for a 10 year old. Very pretty.

vCash
    There are 10 years olds wearing Versace?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    There are 10 years olds wearing Versace?
    Of course, don't all kids wear Versace??
    A good rant is cathartic. Ranting is what keeps me sane. They always come from a different place. Take the prime minister, for example. Sometimes when I rant about him, I am angry; other times, I am just severely annoyed - it's an important distinction. - Rick Mercer

vCash
    I think styling for photos and particularly TV make young girls look really old. It's particularly weird with people in their 20s who the stylists cake in make up and hair extensions and make them all look 30, which is ironic considering they all want to stay young forever.

INTJ
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopy View Post
    In a technical sense, I think she is beautiful but I don’t think she is ready for primetime yet. She looks like she hasn’t really grown into her bones yet and I find her look off putting. When she really is 16 or 17, I think the look will be much better.
    She's modeling for a kid's line. And the gangly-ness is where her age really shows. Her face doesn't necessarily look 10 in the ad but her body does.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    She's gorgeous, and those skinny legs are a mile long. But ITA, more natural styling would work better for a 10 year old.
    I don't really see how this isn't natural styling. Her makeup is as natural as any ad. It's not a very stylized ad at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Skittl1321 View Post
    I think she looks much older than 10 in the model picture, but that she is dressed appropriately for a 10 year old. Very pretty.
    I agree.
    "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better." -- Samuel Beckett

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast