Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

vCash
    thank you so much to the poster who gave a link to what all happened cause I missed the episode!

For a season that is supposed to be "no excuses" it seems that this group is just using "other excuses" to "excuse" their horrid behavior.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    I forgot about team Aqua. Yes, the other players were pretty obnoxious to them, but I remember thinking that Aqua also had a chip on their shoulders, and I could see some of their behavior would rub the others the wrong way. All around, it's been an unpleasant cast, or at least that's the edit they've mostly gotten.

And I, too, cannot figure out how they have all put up with Conda, especially with the way she was acting earlier in the season. Once she got rid of all the people she didn't like, her manners improved a bit. But still...

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Wow, Mike looked incredible. So did Cassandra. But Jeremy prevailed. Did they really film that just last week? Allison told the final 3 they'd weigh in for the win a "week from tonight." Is that in real time or TV time? And what happened to the Biggest Loser Marathon tradition?
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    at the beginning of the ep, I only wanted Emily to come back, but Mike looked SO incredible I was rooting for either of them. Emily came in last in the footrace and it looked like she wasn't running full out, wonder what happened. It was kind of weird that Chris was allowed to run in the race and get a spot only to be told she couldn't continue because she wasn't cleared medically to do the 2nd half - they had to know she wasn't going to be eligible to come back, so why not let someone else move on from the race to try? grrrr........

So disappointed that Mike didn't make it into the finals Jeremy was certainly showing that he's Conda's brother last night. PLEASE KIM find a way to shave off more pounds even though you're essentially done. I can't stand the thought of either of these two winning, especially since Bob has been giving us the (failing) Conda redemption story for weeks now

I wonder if they scrapped the marathon because Buddy and whatsisname left.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    at the beginning of the ep, I only wanted Emily to come back, but Mike looked SO incredible I was rooting for either of them. Emily came in last in the footrace and it looked like she wasn't running full out, wonder what happened. It was kind of weird that Chris was allowed to run in the race and get a spot only to be told she couldn't continue because she wasn't cleared medically to do the 2nd half - they had to know she wasn't going to be eligible to come back, so why not let someone else move on from the race to try? grrrr........

So disappointed that Mike didn't make it into the finals Jeremy was certainly showing that he's Conda's brother last night. PLEASE KIM find a way to shave off more pounds even though you're essentially done. I can't stand the thought of either of these two winning, especially since Bob has been giving us the (failing) Conda redemption story for weeks now

I wonder if they scrapped the marathon because Buddy and whatsisname left.
    I really, really hope that the Biggest Loser isn't Conda or Jeremy, but I fear that Kim is just about done.

vCash
    I think the Tough Mudder comp was supposed to be the marathon for this season but the airing got scrapped for their walk-out drama.

I was rooting for Mike or Lauren so, of course, Jeremy won. Cassandra annoyed me for some reason; I can't explain why but I was happy that Lauren beat her for the last spot.

vCash
    The finale tonight is only 1 hour. Guess NBC can't wait to put this season to rest.

vCash
    ugh......at least Conda didn't win. Kim looks AMAZING, but Jeremy had so much more weight to lose than she did. Congrats to him.

I was hoping Emily could hang in there to win the $100K but HOLY CRAP Mike looks fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously, he turned into a burning hunk of love!

Conda still sux. And I still think she will regain most if not all the weight in a year or two.
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Agreed. As soon as I saw Conda I knew she wasn't going to win. Jeremy might have had the higher % of weight loss but Kim looked so much better.

Pretty much all of the at home contestants look great. Usually there are a couple of people who I look at and think "Did you even try when you were at home?" but they all looked like they had put some in some hard work.

vCash
    I was actually wondering if Conda lost any weight at home since the last ep - according to wiki, she lost 16 pounds. Kim only lost 13 more pounds, but she was practically at her target weight at the last weigh in.

Jeremy lost 49 pounds since the last ep !

vCash
    I was so impressed by how great they all looked. Wow!! It was obvious that they all worked very, very hard to get to where they are at today. Very impressive. It isn't easy losing that much weight. I hope they all can maintain the weight loss. That is even more challenging than the losing phase.

vCash
    Kim looked great! Jeremy looked fat.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678