vCash

Awards Ceremony Gossip - "Blind" Items

From this week's PEOPLE magazine. Who are these talking about?

- A couple who weren't on the guest list for the Golden Globes but talked their way past security and then sat at the back of the room making out during the ceremony.

- A "suave" Oscar winner who came back to his hotel after the ceremony and parties and found that his key card wouldn't work, and was "bloody furious" until the card was fixed and he got into his room.

- An actress who screamed at her Grammy-winning ex when she saw him at an awards ceremony with his new sweetie, a much younger actress.

- A Grammy-winning "diva" who was dancing at an awards after-party and fell down, giving the other guests got an "R-rated" look at her

Guess away.....
    You should never write words with numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince. - "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Word Crimes"

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    When I read the word "suave," I think of George Clooney first. ETA: Given it says he was "bloody" furious, is this an indication he's British?

A Grammy-winning "diva"? Madonna?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by soxxy View Post
    When I read the word "suave," I think of George Clooney first. ETA: Given it says he was "bloody" furious, is this an indication he's British?
    I thought maybe it was Colin Firth. Didn't he yell things like "bloody furious" in The King's Speech?

A Grammy-winning "diva"? Madonna?
    Or Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera during one of their drunken sprees.....
    You should never write words with numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince. - "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Word Crimes"

In a cubbyhole next to Lauren Sheehan's bedazzler
    vCash
    I think the Grammy-winning "diva" is Rihanna. She has an album entitled "Rated R," so the R-rated part seems like a clue...