Watch me move
    vCash

Khloe Kardashian not really a Kardashian??

Ooh, sounds like a lot of bad blood between all the ex-Mrs. Kardashians. and at the thought of Bruce Jenner as a cross-dresser...

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertai...s-i-was-there/
    Who wants to watch rich people eat pizza? They must have loved that in Bangladesh. - Randy Newman on the 2014 Oscars broadcast

vCash
    These people.

People have been talking about this for years and I have to say that it's always surprised me that no one really makes the "jump" to who Khloe's biological father might be.

I think Bruce Jenner is Khloe's father; she looks more like the youngest two girls in coloring and height. She also has a similar facial shape and build as the youngest of the two (the one who doesn't model). Also (I'm ashamed to say I watched KUWTK a few times in the first season) Pimp Mama and Robert Sr. could come to an agreement regarding their divorce terms. According to E! Bruce told Rob Sr. to just grant Pimp Mama her divorce, she didn't want any money. Bruce would take care of her and the children. Aside from being really really in lurve why would any man do that sort of thing?

It's not hard for me to imagine Bruce enjoying cross dressing. And after all the botched procedures he's looking more feminine than Pimp.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Rex should come in here with some good gossip in 5....4...3...
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmen Ovsiannikov View Post
    These people.

People have been talking about this for years and I have to say that it's always surprised me that no one really makes the "jump" to who Khloe's biological father might be.

I think Bruce Jenner is Khloe's father; she looks more like the youngest two girls in coloring and height. She also has a similar facial shape and build as the youngest of the two (the one who doesn't model). Also (I'm ashamed to say I watched KUWTK a few times in the first season) Pimp Mama and Robert Sr. could come to an agreement regarding their divorce terms. According to E! Bruce told Rob Sr. to just grant Pimp Mama her divorce, she didn't want any money. Bruce would take care of her and the children. Aside from being really really in lurve why would any man do that sort of thing?

It's not hard for me to imagine Bruce enjoying cross dressing. And after all the botched procedures he's looking more feminine than Pimp.
    You might have something, there.....

This might explain why I actually like Khloe! Maybe she's not a Kardashian, and judging by her two older sisters, that is a good thing!!! I used to watch the show, and Khloe is the only one that would even be remotely fun to hang out with!
    The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are--Joseph Campbell

vCash
    I knew there had to be a reason why she was the only tolerable one of that whole crowd.
    Adelina Sotnikova is the 2014 Olympic champion!

vCash
    Lucky Khloe! Seriously though---what did this woman have to gain by saying this?

vCash
    Well, ya coulda fooled me: http://www.skinnyvscurvy.com/wp-cont...cious-Look.jpg Identicle monographed bath towels are not the only thing the sisters share in common.

vCash
    Would someone please explain to me how anyone could think that look is attractive? Darn I'm starting to feel very old!
    A good rant is cathartic. Ranting is what keeps me sane. They always come from a different place. Take the prime minister, for example. Sometimes when I rant about him, I am angry; other times, I am just severely annoyed - it's an important distinction. - Rick Mercer

Watch me move
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cachoo View Post
    Lucky Khloe! Seriously though---what did this woman have to gain by saying this?
    Star magazine has been known to pay its sources. Just saying....
    Who wants to watch rich people eat pizza? They must have loved that in Bangladesh. - Randy Newman on the 2014 Oscars broadcast

vCash
    At this point in time, what does it matter? Daddy K is dead, Mama K remarries, K girls are famous, K girls have TV show, K girls have beauty products line, K girls have clothing line.

So ex-K wives have there 15 minutes of fame.

vCash
    Her dad is most likely on this video at 3:17: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCOy_J1jSn0

The likeness is unreal.

vCash
    Maybe we should make Coco, the wife of Ice T, an honerary Kardashian: http://www.holytaco.com/wp-content/u...11/02/2314.jpg