vCash

Face Off on Syfy channel

Anyone watching this reality show/competition?

http://www.syfy.com/faceoff/

I saw the first season and I'm thrilled that they are doing a second one. It looks like there are going to be some really good creations with this season based on the previews.
    "Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm -- but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." – T.S. Eliot

vCash
    I didn't even know they had a first season; I missed it completely. I did, however, DVR the new episode and plan to watch it today. I'll let you know what I think.

Re-registered User
    vCash
    I'm so glad they are doing a second season. My daughter has ambitions to be a special effects artist, and she loved the first season and found it very inspiring.
    ‎"You emerge victorious from the maze you've been travelling in." Oct 21,2012- Best Fortune Cookie Ever!

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    Loved the first season and watched last nights episdoe. The older guy with the long black hair seems like he's the cocky one of the bunch. Glad the ladies witch design was better than his.

vCash
    I saw promos for it last season and thought it was about cosmetic/reconstructive surgery. Not interested, so I never looked at a single episode.

This year's promos were better and they piqued my interest. I watched a bit on YouTube - I get it now. Interesting to watch them "morph." I'm not stoked about the competition angle, though. I can't see myself rooting for one over the other and I'm tired of over-the-top competitors posturing on these types of shows.

vCash
    I think they still have Season 1 episodes at the link I first listed if anyone is interested in seeing it.
    "Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm -- but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." – T.S. Eliot

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Oh neat! I had not heard of this before but it sounds like something I would like. I fins special effects makeup to be incredible.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    I watched the first episode of season 2 tonight. I do not know how Brea won. The witch was decent but every time I looked at the witch it was so obvious that the chin was fake. It just looked very obvious to me that it was a prosthetic. I thought the womens Scarecrow was 10x better in concept and execution. She would have easily won for me. I agree with the mens team losing and Greg going home but the womens Tin Man was pretty awful and I would have probably sent one of them home if they weren't safe by being on the winning team. All that being said, I know nothing about this stuff. lol
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    This is by far my favorite show on tv these days. Brings back so many outstanding memories of college theatre and hanging out with Rick Baker at Chicago Comicon...he and Bruce Campbell are my secret heroes.

vCash
    I really like this show. Last year's winner was head and shoulder above the others. We shall see if anyone stands out this season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by luenatic View Post
    I really like this show. Last year's winner was head and shoulder above the others. We shall see if anyone stands out this season.
    Not to mention he was also very . So glad they are doing another season.
    I guess the hard thing for a lot of people to accept is why God would allow me to go running through their yards, yelling and spinning around.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzisk8tr View Post
    Not to mention he was also very . So glad they are doing another season.
    Yes he was! I didn't watch last season but he was on the first episode of this season and I was like
    -Brian

Running from Morozov...I'm blonde, after all! IL
    vCash
    Watched the first season. My bf and i loved it.

The woman that hosts it is from Passions. I knew I knew her for the first few episodes.