Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash

People's Choice Awards 2012

Anyone else watching this tonight (well, at least until Revenge starts at 10pm)? I love the random NPH sighting and interaction with Kaley Cuoco, LOL
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Emma Stone wins first two awards of the evening (Fave Movie Actress and Fave Movie Comedic Actress....I think that second one is right) and apparently doesn't think this is a formal occasion. I think I have a coworker who wore that outfit to work last week.
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    When did the People's Choice turn into a pale copy of the MTV awards? The squealing is driving me nuts. And I want my NPH dance routine damn it!

Love Ellen and glad she won but I don't get wearing the same weird outfit she would wear any day on her show. Suite looks great, but white t-shirt & sneakers for an award show.

waiting for Spring :(
    vCash
    I'm watching.. did I miss anything??
    Thanks to PI .. I discovered I'm actually a Nontheist

"Love is better than Anger, Hope is better than fear" Jack Layton 1950-2011

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    How the heck did Lea Michelle with the Comedic Actress on TV award??! Thought Kaley had that one in the bag with how many people apparently love BBT (which I don't get but that's probably just me).

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Well, I now believe the age of the voters is somewhere around about 16 years old (who was that girl who just won?!) so I think Once Upon a Time has a great shot at winning for New Drama Series since it's crazy popular with the younger fans, LOL

waiting for Spring :(
    vCash
    well that's enough for me.. not my thing at all.. and I agree it does have an mtv quality to the show.. back to the food network for boring old me..
    Thanks to PI .. I discovered I'm actually a Nontheist

"Love is better than Anger, Hope is better than fear" Jack Layton 1950-2011

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 4rkidz View Post
    well that's enough for me.. not my thing at all.. and I agree it does have an mtv quality to the show.. back to the food network for boring old me..
    I don't blame you! I'm only watching to hopefully see the two actresses from Once Upon a Time (Ginnifer Goodwin and Jennifer Morrison are scheduled to present at some point) and to see if the show wins but at 10 PM I'm heading over to watch Revenge because I cannot miss that show.

vCash
    Hooray for NPH! Him and David are so cute together!
    Kyle

vCash
    OMG! Who told Demi Lovato that hair was a good idea? Somebody's stylist should be fired.

And now my ears are being tortured.
    Kyle

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kylet3 View Post
    OMG! Who told Demi Lovato that hair was a good idea? Somebody's stylist should be fired.

And now my ears are being tortured.
    That hair was scary...

Adam Sandler's speech was too long but his teacher nicknames were funny.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    How do teenagers pick this category?! It's like all their cliches are all in one category, LOL

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Whoa, Adam Levine is looking mighty fine tonight...

Can anyone update here with other awards or random crap? I gotta switch over to Revenge now.

vCash
    How the eff did Water for Elephants win Best Movie Drama?!
    Kyle

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Cheesiest lines EVER for Ginnifer and Jennifer while presenting but they handled it well (although I think even they know those lines were cheesy, LOL).

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Maybe this will run overtime and I won't miss OUAT's category or the end of Revenge...long speeches tonight!

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    BUZZKILL. (Person of Interest won Fave New Drama)

Back to Revenge....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherC View Post
    BUZZKILL. (Person of Interest won Fave New Drama)

Back to Revenge....
    That makes ME happy! (Even if the award show is a farce, )

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kylet3 View Post
    How the eff did Water for Elephants win Best Movie Drama?!
    Robert Pattinson...
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher