vCash

Regretsy - the Anti-Etsy website

Our local newspaper showed some photos of this website which has really bad craft things on it. But on futher inspection of the website myself, I found this classic piece of craft. Scroll down to "At your cervix" and read the caption.

http://www.regretsy.com/page/3/
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

Re-registered User
    vCash
    My daughter's best friend bought her a sculpture of my 2 year old granddaughter, made by the person who has this ad. It is truly frightening. The sculpture is from a photo of her trying to fit into a doll bed, and she looks like a very evil leprechaun.
    ‎"You emerge victorious from the maze you've been travelling in." Oct 21,2012- Best Fortune Cookie Ever!

vCash
    OMG. The comments under that had me

And thank Ceiling Cat no one ever threw me a Red Tent Party. It's bad enough my mom told all her friends.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rjblue View Post
    My daughter's best friend bought her a sculpture of my 2 year old granddaughter, made by the person who has this ad. It is truly frightening. The sculpture is from a photo of her trying to fit into a doll bed, and she looks like a very evil leprechaun.
    OMG that is frightening (and hilarious).
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.