Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    It would nice to see her skate and emote with abandon, throwing caution to the wind.
    I was thinking the same thing at one point, but I now believe that she's just not that type of skater. She is a "light" skater and needs such pieces to really shine. Something more powerful would just consume her IMO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RD View Post
    I was thinking the same thing at one point, but I now believe that she's just not that type of skater. She is a "light" skater and needs such pieces to really shine. Something more powerful would just consume her IMO.
    Thank you. I agree. Some skaters do not do well with certain types of music and I don't think she should be pushed to do something that won't look good on her. Then people would be lambasting her for skating to music that doesn't suit her personality.

I have no problem with how she interprets this piece. My only problem is the choreographic hole in the middle, and I don't blame her for it. Coaches and choreographers need to fix this. That's why she pays them.

Go Alissa!! You rock!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123