Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

vCash

vCash
    Good article. I think Brian and Tracy will help her a lot with components. I'm expecting to see more non-jump content in her programs. This has been missing.

I think the jumps will take more time. She may do just enough to win nationals but we will see how things are truly progressing at 4CC and worlds if she makes it.

I like PJ's comments about her speed, presence and jump height. I, too have always been impressed by those. I have heard occasional comments about hwo slow she is. That's laughable. She skates with power, however she tends to move her body slowly in the choreography which make it seem like she's slow. She's not.

She's a force on the ice like no one else and if she could pull it together she could become an ice diva with a great international result or two before she retires. She's got a great outlook it seems. Looking forward to the next steps.

living every minute
    vCash
    Happy Birthday Cynthia - Jan. 16 Lots of luck and success for Nationals.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. Plato

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock2 View Post

I like PJ's comments about her speed, presence and jump height. I, too have always been impressed by those. I have heard occasional comments about hwo slow she is. That's laughable. She skates with power, however she tends to move her body slowly in the choreography which make it seem like she's slow. She's not.

i've been on the ice with her and she absolutely flies - she's very fast.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123