vCash

Coca-Cola Freestyle Machine

DH and I have just recently found these in our favorite burger place, Five Guys. We also just got one at a nearby Wendy's, but it seems like the big rollout of these machines is still to come.

Right now I am enjoying some Fanta Zero Peach. We are more excited about the huge array of flavors than we should be, but it is fun to have more variety.

Do you guys have Coca-Cola Freestyle in your neck of the woods? How long have you had it?

P.S. It kind of reminds me of the tasting room at the World of Coca-Cola museum in Atlanta. I had a yummy grape drink called Delaware Punch which is not distributed in the US due to a banned dye. Do any of you know this drink and can recommend the closest taste-wise thing to it that is easily available in the US?

vCash
    There's one at the Firehouse Subs near my office. I've not tried it yet. But several of the drinks sound great to me.
    'Life's hard. It's even harder when you're stupid.'--John Wayne

vCash
    We have a food place with a single Freestyle machine. As a result, when it's crowded, there's a line that forms because it only serves one customer at a time. (Only one spigot - a normal self-serve machine has one/flavor.) They put it in earlier this year, iirc, before we went to the Coke Museum in Atlanta over the summer.

I'm a Coke fan, but not a purist. I do like to mix-and-match the flavors. Loved the tasting rooms in Atlanta and at Walt Disney World. My favorite is the watermelon-flavored soda from Germany.

vCash
    I haven't seen one, but a few friends have said they are really cool.

I have been told about the lines, but I think the problem is less about only one spigot (I can only think of a few occasions where more than one person uses the multiple spigot ones, because you have to get into people's personal space) but more about people taking forever to go through all the menus and figure out what the different choices are.

vCash
    I teach marketing, and I've mentioned it in some of my classes. But I think the closest one to where I live is two hours' drive.
    Use Yah Blinkah!

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    How neat! I used their website to locate one in BR. I might go buy a drink just to use it. I love all the diet options, most places ONLY have diet coke.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    They're pretty cool! We really like the different choices that you have and wish some of them came bottled.
    Have you hugged your kids and told them you love them today?

vCash
    It wouldn't surprise me if some of the popular new ones do get bottled/canned.

I asked on their Facebook page why there was no Fresca. They replied that even more new flavors might be on the way!

vCash
    The only place I know in my area that has one is one of the Pagliacci Pizza stores, although I haven't been to my 5 Guys lately. One of our local magazines, has posted about it on their blog - with a pretty picture.

http://www.seattlemet.com/blogs/sauc...-january-2012/