Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Vacant
    vCash
    Really enjoying it and actually some real potential from more than one or two of the celebs. Chico was very very good for only 7 days training with a partner and Matthew Wolfenden great too for week one. I totally agreed about Katarina's comments about him. Shame about Corey Feldman

vCash
    What happened to Corey Feldman? Isnt that Brooke Castile's partner?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post
    What happened to Corey Feldman? Isnt that Brooke Castile's partner?
    Yes, he was in the skate off but won all 3 judges votes so will be back next week. I actually like him, he was a bit rubbish but he did admit he had been too busy making movies to train enough and I think he will try harder now he's over here!

THRILLED that Mark Hanretty made it through as he went out first week last year. He is the only reason I am watching it although I am kind of enjoying it.
    “What’s on the revengenda this evening?” – Nolan Ross

vCash
    Corey Feldman still makes movies?! Really?!

I am really getting into this show this year. The panel is great and I just love Witt being on the panel! Double thumbs up for having no extensions in her hair this week and at the amount of boobage!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nuge View Post
    Is anyone watching
    I sat thru all of the first episode just to see mo Harris, and she wasn't even on. I never even bothered to download ep 2.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy View Post
    Yes, he was in the skate off but won all 3 judges votes so will be back next week. I actually like him, he was a bit rubbish but he did admit he had been too busy making movies to train enough and I think he will try harder now he's over here!

THRILLED that Mark Hanretty made it through as he went out first week last year. He is the only reason I am watching it although I am kind of enjoying it.
    Same here - usually hate the show but have to admit a sneaking feeling there might actually be a bit more SKATING this time. Loved Mark's double axel (on dance blades) in the pro number at the beginning. Suppose it will turn into the usual popularity contest by the end - young soap actors have a huge head start in that.

Vacant
    vCash
    Luckily the young soap actors this year are by far the best skaters so if it is a Jorgie/Matt final there shouldn't be too many complaints. There is a LOT of potential this year. I can't remember being this impressed with so many 1st routines. Just a shame so many of them are so cheesy

vCash
    Delete - I was completely wrong!
    Last edited by antmanb; 01-20-2012 at 09:56 AM.

vCash
    Oh dear. Seems like the three months it took to create the first two weeks was what made the performances ok.

Having all of them in one show last night was I was fast forwarding through all the in between fluff and still found myself nodding off!

vCash
    Do T/D skate at all in the show now ? I usually watched the start in other series just to see them then turn off

vCash
    Not in every show but they made a song and dance at the end of the results show last night saying that next week T&D will do a solo performance, so maybe tune in for that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12