Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    She's lucky she never got arrested for domestic violence. I heard she broke his jaw with a golf club. I'm not joking.
    I have always considered myself to have zero tolerance when it comes to domestic violence, but in this case I have a lot of sympathy for Elin if this rumor is in fact true. According to the accounts I read, she had just found out about Tiger's cheating. She may not have know the full extent, but she knew that he had knowingly exposed both her and her unborn children to countless serious diseasess on top of making a complete sham of their marriage. I think there would be a strong case for, what they call on Law & Order, diminished capacity. I can't imagine the rage she must have felt. Now if it was the other way around would I feel the same - not sure. I think it is the exposure of the kids, which wouldn't happen (unless the wife was cheating while pregnant) that makes me burn.
    A good rant is cathartic. Ranting is what keeps me sane. They always come from a different place. Take the prime minister, for example. Sometimes when I rant about him, I am angry; other times, I am just severely annoyed - it's an important distinction. - Rick Mercer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    She's lucky she never got arrested for domestic violence. I heard she broke his jaw with a golf club. I'm not joking.
    Then wouldn't Tiger have been photographed walking around with some sort of contraption to wire his jaw shut ? I'm sure you heard it somewhere but doesn't mean that it was true.

Hey, Kool-Aid!
    vCash
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...golf-club.html

But all sides deny it and he never laid charges.
    Tessa and Scott: Thank you

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FunnyBut View Post
    Yes, but that's the press's fault not hers. She did not publicize any of this, the press did. For her, as far as I can tell, this was a private transaction of a private person. Only when she was getting all the bad press then her builder defended her by telling about the donation.
    Agreed. I was alluding to the fact that it was a poorly reported story.
    Give me one more quiet night, before this loud morning gets it right, and does me in.
    ~DC

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345