Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    I want them to win Nationals and then be the highest placing pairs team at Worlds with the best performances of their careers and be given the scores they deserve and then they can retire!

vCash
    No. No. They are both still healthy and their components are improving. I hope they can take the title and bring their components up even more in the next two season. They should try to go till '14.

vCash
    Yes, we need E/L to continue onto Sochi '14. No retirements please!

In my fantasy world, they compete towards Sochi and upgrade the difficulty of the SBS jumps

vCash
    I am one BIG FAN OF EVORA AND LADWIG TOO... (as Heather knows from my Cup of China Report this year) ... to me, they performances in the 2009 - 2010 really embodied the Olympic spirit!!!

Their programmes this year are so beautiful. How wonderful it would be if they finally manage to capture the national title. I know the SBS jumps can be a problem (especially for Amanda) ... but actually, she landed one triple toe in TEB, and the double axel wasnt that bad in COC ... so, all in all, I am not overly worried about them

vCash
    I agree. I would LOVE to meet Amanda and Mark. Get their autograghs...and spend a whole DAY with them!!!

vCash
    New article: Popular Evora and Ladwig have golden chance
    [Coach Jim] Peterson invited Christy Krall, coach of Canadian world champion Patrick Chan, to visit Ellenton for several days earlier this month. The Colorado Springs-based Krall's positive energy, along with technical analysis aided by Dartfish, is credited with helping Chan gain a solid quad toe and more consistent triple Axel.

"We took the open mind of 'You know, yes, we sometimes have a weakness in our side-by-side jumps,' and we would like to show that we are doing everything that we can to improve," Evora said. "It's nice to have [Krall] here, be open-minded [about] what she says, and use her advice into nationals."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia View Post
    It sounds like they are doing all they can to get those SBS 3toes under control.

Also, interesting choice in Judy Blumberg for FW and other PCS issues. I never thought of Judy as an exemplar for posture, stroking, etc. [not that I disagree. I just don't remember them too much]. I guess I'll have to go back and look at old videos of Blumberg and Seibert.

vCash
    I sure would love to see Amanda and Mark win Gold sometime. I'm surprised that they never have!!! As there soooooooo good!!! Say,has anyone here ever MET Amanda and Mark? I was just wondering how they react to their Fans. Say,btw. does anyone happen to Know Amanda's Sister's name? I'm just wondering who she is,as there's not too much mention of her in the Skating World. I was wondering what we know of her? Say,also,I was always corious about what Amanda's Middle name is. Does anyone know if it's ever mentioned? Thanks.

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by olympic View Post
    It sounds like they are doing all they can to get those SBS 3toes under control.

Also, interesting choice in Judy Blumberg for FW and other PCS issues. I never thought of Judy as an exemplar for posture, stroking, etc. [not that I disagree. I just don't remember them too much]. I guess I'll have to go back and look at old videos of Blumberg and Seibert.
    First off, as always thanks Sylvia for the article link. Second, it certainly does sound that they're doing everything needed to try and improve on everything they can in order to take that next level.

Third...Oh olympic, what a horrible thing that will be. Need company?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AragornElessar View Post
    First off, as always thanks Sylvia for the article link. Second, it certainly does sound that they're doing everything needed to try and improve on everything they can in order to take that next level.

Third...Oh olympic, what a horrible thing that will be. Need company?
    I better not, actually. The bronze medal situation in Sarajevo made me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12