Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

vCash
    I agree with you about Cher but I really liked Chad's character in this last challenge. I thought both she & Sharon were perfect & I wasn't sure who would win. I thought the runway look would clinch the win for Sharon. The other 3 really missed the mark on both parts of the challenge IMO. I wanted Ru to send Phi Phi home. I don't care what she said, her "joke" was racist. I hate that she is from Texas. And no one here has that stupid accent she put on. (We have a different stupid accent. )

vCash
    Phi Phi, perhaps the most hated contestant ever on Drag Race. Her performance on the last challenge was quite embarrassing and awkward...she didn't know when to stop.

Sharon was fab, especially her comment on ridding Chinese hands to create more jobs for drag queens.

Latrice and Chad have similar strengths and weaknesses. Despite their differences in race and size, they are very polish, poise, and have tons of diplomacy and tact. They also have charisma, nerve, and talent...but lack the uniqueness that Sharon has. I am convinced Sharon will win the whole thing…she’s funny, unique, and does have the vulnerability that Ru and the other judges want…showed on last week’s episode.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Sharon and Latrice are the real headliners in my opinion. I guess Chad could be, but I don't see a Cher impersonator headlining the Absolut tour in 2012. I know Cher is an icon, but I don't think that would sell a tour nowadays.
    Latrice's LSFYL was KILLA!!!
    AceOn6, the golf loving skating fan

vCash
    I so wish Willam will come back next week! Please don't let it be Kenya...

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i hope it is willam

i hope that kenya's letter wasnt a sign it is her, i was so thrilled to get rid of her the first time
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Anyone else catch any snippet of the India Ferrah diatribe about RPDR?

Basically calling out Drag Race for being responsible for setting drag queendom's reputation (and perhaps gay rights itself!) back 30 years, blaming Ru for fooling her into thinking RPDR was a "pageant" ( WTF?), raging on about how RPDR3 was rigged for a Raja victory, raging some more about a transsexual being in the competition (more on that below), and ... announcing that because of all of Drag Race India is DONE WITH DRAG.

Feeling was that this sad dishrag was calling out Carmen Carrerra as the tranny. India pushed that some more on her Facebook page, and this raised Miss Carmen's antenna. Result was a bitchfight, which Carmen won. Note: Cowardly India was deleting her posts as they went along, so new eyes might think that Carmen is pushing too hard with her responses. Carmen.

What a bitter little loser! On all counts, India is being petty. And, she's dead wrong about Drag Race hurting gays and drag queens. It's done the opposite for queens, giving America "real person" views of these men ... thereby dispelling some of the unseemly myths.

*(even if/so what if the Raja thing is real? It may well be, but this Ru's show/Ru's rules, dumbass. And Raja was excellent enough ... def. top 2. And, perhaps most importantly, it's REALITY TV, you bint ... not a college admission ranking or POTUS election.)

vCash
    Didn't India go out pretty early? So not only Raja beat her, about 5 or so other people beat her. Were they all "trannies" or Ru's favorites? I think not.
    Cats have a way of finding the people who need them...filling an emptiness they don't even know they have.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by taf2002 View Post
    Didn't India go out pretty early? So not only Raja beat her, about 5 or so other people beat her. Were they all "trannies" or Ru's favorites? I think not.
    I think India went out on the fourth week. In my opinion, she would have went the previous week if Mimi had just performed and left India alone during the LSFYL.

India summed herself up at the reunion when Ru called her out for making a lot of excuses and thenreplied "that's just who I am."
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

vCash
    And, then, there's the new delicious Willam / PeePee Twitter cat fight.

Poor overmatched PeePee has NO chance to battle wits with the dry Willam. Love Willam dripping to Miss Hate that "[no,] jokes are FUNNY and have structure ..."

Oh, social media ... you're too much. Such entertainment we never knew we needed. Thank you.

vCash
    Tomorrow night we'll know the returning contender! I'd give anything for it to be Willam, but I feel sure it'll be Kenya (gaaaaaahhh).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skateboy View Post
    Tomorrow night we'll know the returning contender! I'd give anything for it to be Willam, but I feel sure it'll be Kenya (gaaaaaahhh).
    Thankfully the decision seems to be just between Santino and Michelle this time around. If Billy B was in the mix, I'd be more sure it would be Kenya.

I think Willam and Kenya are the only two even worth looking at to be honest.
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

vCash
    Agreed. And this both exposes the of most of the season's cast AND the strength of this season's best (Sharon, Chad, Latrice, Willam) who've still made this a memorably good season. (Even more props as the excellence of those four has also had to overcome the lingering stench of PeePee.)

Small wish: I wanted to see more of The Princess' runway looks.

vCash
    Kenya makes a pretty girl but in no way is he a fierce drag queen.

vCash
    KENYA'S BACK!

And it's a DILF challenge! With baby-bump realness!

Um, the DILF with the grandkids is friggin' HOT, woof.

ETA: Ok, nevermind, he's CRAZY.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i'd love to know why they thought i'd want kenya back
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    ^ She's even more creepy now. I hope someone calls her out on that stupid letter she "wrote".

ETA x 2: Ewwww, this might shape up to be one of those really discomfortable episodes. Everyone is friggin' creepy.
    Last edited by Fergus; 04-03-2012 at 02:22 AM.

vCash
    Latrice again turned it out!!!!!

I need to find out where and when Royale performs and take a ride to his show.

I missed Sharon Needles this weekend. She was doing drag in Madison WI, about 1 1/2 hour from Milwaukee.
    "“My bronze feels like gold,” said the bronze medalist Carolina Kostner

vCash
    Holy sh*t! Latrice's exquisite, awesome LSFYL completely turned the script on its head, forcing Ru to repeat her Carmen Carrerra "welcome back, now goodbye" foible from last season. and

Yes, Kenya was creepier than ever, and I was wondering how I'd soldier through watching that creature shimmy around for at least two episodes. Almost diabolical looking, wasn't she, and seemingly even more female.

Ru had it all teed up. Deem Kenya's mini-challenge the "best" even though it was a hot mess to assure that she got to choose the prettiest DILF for herself. CHECK. Make the elimination challenge 0% speaking skills / 80% pretty booty shaking and prancing. CHECK. Allow Kenya's god-given natural talent to carry her to a fantastic runway look and routine. CHE..uh... NO!

Even then, I expected it to be Latrice bidding adieu, and let's be honest, she wasn't good this week ... but instead the big girl hit a home run with that lip synch.

So, thankfully, we now enjoy just a 25% of having a horrible winner versus the ungodly 50% many of us thought we were about to see.

Michelle is not JUST NOT HAVING Chad winning this, is she? And, in fact, I see the real/once again the Only Miss Michaels going next. (Sad.)
    Last edited by Beefcake; 04-03-2012 at 03:03 PM.

vCash
    Kenya's DILF was definitely HOT, so I see why she picked him. Too bad he turned out to be a dud. Still, it got Kenya eliminated so I'm fine with that.

You're right, Beefcake. Michelle Visage has a veritable bug up her butt when it comes to Chad and I have no idea why.

That said, I think Latrice may be next to go. (And I actually liked Phi Phi this week...)

vCash
    LOL at the whole DILF episode.

Yes, Phi Phi turned it out this episode, but I will be cheering loudly when they finally get rid of her.

Sharon Needles was not in the bottom 2, but she barely survived IMO. It wasn't her fault entirely. The DILF / GILF she got paired with was certifiable.

I honestly thought they'd give Willam a 2d chance. She was the best of the eliminees (what EXACTLY did she do 2 weeks ago when she got canned??)

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast