Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcake View Post
    Nobody is going to beat Sharon Needles ... this is no competition. Her LSFYL confirmed the greatness.

Phi Phi is all HATE all the time, isn't she?
    It's funny, I saw some YouTube videos of Sharon lip syching and she was good, but none of them blew me away. She really turned it out last night and what I realized is that she's incredibly good at maintaining herself even though the song didn't really seem like something Sharon would normally do.

I agreed with some of the things Phi Phi said to Willam, but I don't get why she finds it necessary to dog on people with that amount of vitriol. It's scary, but despite the fact that she's only really done well in two challenges, she still thinks she's better than the other queens. She might be better than Dida, but I'd rather see Dida any day than Phi Phi. I'm pretty sure that Sharon would have sent her home last night and I hope that Sharon still gets to do that to her.
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

vCash
    I don't care who sends Phi Phi home, I just want her to go next. I think Sharon should win this year but in a way I like Dida's personality & her runway look the best. She is just so cute in drag but she isn't larger than life like most of the other are.

I thought Phi Phi looked awful in the angel costume. Her makeup was so overdone & didn't go with the costume. And I agree with Allen, she is just hate. I think she's running scared & she is the hardest on the queens who she is most scared of. The thing is, she should be scared of all of them. I think she has the least talent of the ones left. I wish Ru had waited till next week to send Willam home because if not for that, I think Phi Phi would have been gone. Sharon's LSFYL was fabulous & she cleaned up well.

vCash
    The Sharon-Pamela "unaired" footage on Untucked should've been in the episode and should've been in previews! That conversation was equal parts clever, cute, and filthy. Something like [Sharon:] "Pam, I'm a HUGE fan of that one movie of yours. The one on the boat." [Pam, giggling:] Oh, thank you. I had a blast doing it. [deft pause] If we're talking about the same one."

Pam Anderson Such a sweetie, and a good sport.

Sharon's comment about thinking Pam's "boobs would've been larger" got me taking a closer look. Pam's definitely gone back down a size or two ... lost a pint. Good move, as she looks great with merely big boobs. Speaking of which, between Pam, Michelle, and Miss Tilly ... that was one busty judging panel!

vCash
    I'm inclined to agree with Fergus about the LSFYL - it should be a rule that shoes, wigs, and costumes have to stay on. It seems like the LSFYL all too often degenerates into desperate attention-whoring and the performance aspect just goes out the window. I don't think there's anything entertaining about desperation.
    My job requires me to be a juggler, but that does not mean that I enjoy working with clowns.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    manila filmed a scene for next week's episode of smash, she doesnt know if it made the final cut or not
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Good Lord. I still don't know WTF did Willam do to get DQed. Argh...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I'm inclined to agree with Fergus about the LSFYL - it should be a rule that shoes, wigs, and costumes have to stay on. It seems like the LSFYL all too often degenerates into desperate attention-whoring and the performance aspect just goes out the window. I don't think there's anything entertaining about desperation.
    The wig part with Phi Phi didn't bother me as much because hers started falling off. Now in the case of Milan, who just jerked it off two times in a row, that's a different story.
    Last edited by Allen; 03-21-2012 at 01:23 PM.

vCash
    Phi Phi even looked better because that blond wig was a fright on her & her natural hair is longer than some women's. What did you think about her saying she never wears blond & the other kept pointing out times she wore blond? She was so busted.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    The wig part with Phi Phi didn't bother me as much because hers started falling off. Now in the case of Milan, who just jerked it off two times in a row, that's a different story.
    No, I realize that, I was speaking generally. Maybe I'm misremembering, but it seems like it happens a couple of times every season.
    My job requires me to be a juggler, but that does not mean that I enjoy working with clowns.

vCash
    First 10 minutes of tonight's episode is up: http://www.logotv.com/video/misc/750..._facebook_rdpr

vCash
    Ah, cannot watch at work. But, I'm at Phi Phi being called Pee Pee on a couple of sites, now. Apt description of her personality and runway appearance.

Yes, ITA, luenatic -- Willam's Chik Fil-A video 1000 kinds of cool and Also: Vote for Willam for her NewNowNext award. Probably won't win, though, as that trainwreck fattie monster coach from Dance Moms is also nominated.

Mimi Imfurst is campaigning HARD for All-Stars, and may end up winning the poll ... thus guaranteeing inclusion in the cast ... or at least making enough of an impact (top 3 or 4 seems to be a given) to get herself casted anyway.

vCash
    I just watched the 1st 10 mins. I'm trying to think, who hasn't Pee Pee put down so far? Anyone? It's really getting old, I'm hoping she will be gone this episode.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcake View Post

Mimi Imfurst is campaigning HARD for All-Stars, and may end up winning the poll ... thus guaranteeing inclusion in the cast ... or at least making enough of an impact (top 3 or 4 seems to be a given) to get herself casted anyway.
    There were some people making allegations that Mimi is cheating...not sure how, but quite a few people were saying that.

Other than Pandora and Sharon, there's been a lot of flux between spots 3-15.

vCash
    Well, that was a nothing episode punctuated by a stinky steaming pile of crap.

Boring challenges. I mean, really boring.

The post-Willam Pee Pee didn't let up on the HATE, after all, and was her usual horrible self throughout. Not an ounce of wit, wink wink, nuance, or creativity in that odd ball. Wow.

Bye Dida. We're still unsure how you cruised along, with pretty much only safe and bottom 3 finishes for weeks and weeks, and finished in the top 5 or 6.

The returnee pretty much HAS to be that creepy troll doll, Kenya. I will hold out a tiny bit of hope that Willam will storm back in after begging and being granted forgivance, and that Pee Pee's head will explode upon that realization. But, probably not. Santino and Michelle love "boring and pretty" far too much for it to be anyone else other than Kenya.

It's a very unfair action, as Kenya was eliminated about five episodes ago. The others have had to toil and exhaust themselves, but troll doll will come back in ... fresh as a daisy and without having had to compete in many speaking and acting episodes ... any of which could've knocked her out a second, third, or fourth time.

I fear that Chad will take a "surprise" fall next episode. Michelle is nit picking Chad to death, so chinks are appearing in his hopes. Now, here comes the returnee, who is probably almost guaranteed a passage to the next week, lest this returnee thing be proven boneheaded for a second straight season. Hang tough Chad!

vCash
    I want Willum back. And then for her to send Phi Phi home.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by taf2002 View Post
    I want Willum back. And then for her to send Phi Phi home.
    That would be fab! But I have a feeling it will be Kenya (ugh).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skateboy View Post
    That would be fab! But I have a feeling it will be Kenya (ugh).
    I think so too, but I wasn't expecting Ru to name Willam as an option, so maybe it will be her. I'd much rather it be her than Kenya. I don't think anyone else stands a chance.

vCash
    Just curious. Does Phi Phi even have an act? I'm having a hard time imagining her as headlining the Absolut tour.
    AceOn6, the golf loving skating fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceon6 View Post
    Just curious. Does Phi Phi even have an act? I'm having a hard time imagining her as headlining the Absolut tour.
    From what I understand, she does a lot of Lady Gaga and similar music. I don't know if she has a specific "act," but I hear she's fairly high energy when she performs.

Sharon and Latrice are the real headliners in my opinion. I guess Chad could be, but I don't see a Cher impersonator headlining the Absolut tour in 2012. I know Cher is an icon, but I don't think that would sell a tour nowadays.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast