Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcake View Post
    The judges were Kelly Osbourne -- the most charming I'd EVER seen her (esp. when she visited the queens backstage) -- and some chick from NCIS -- who I cannot remember a thing about except for Sharon "needling" Willam pre-runway "so how many times did you work with her, Willam"? (The answer: "Just once.")
    Pauley Perrette!!! She's fab, and a big "friend of the family". LUV HUH!

NCIS: Why Mama & Papa Fergus don't answer the phone on Tuesdays between 8 and 9pm.

vCash
    Phi Phi was enjoying that letter too much. And why give that letter any air time? Kenya is gone so her critiques don't mean very much.

In this challenge Phi Phi did the best she's done so far but I hated the blue contacts. That just ruined her runway look for me. And she's so jealous of everyone else, esp those who win challenges. I couldn't believe she was talking about how they all have to support each other & not be bitchy to each other. She's the worst of the bitches because her bitchery isn't entertaining, it's just sad.

I didn't understand why the 4 queens left the gold lounge so they could trash everyone else. I've liked Latrice so far but I didn't like that side of her. I wasn't surprised at Phi Phi or Milan but I was surprised at Latrice & Dida.

The right person won both challenges AFAIC. Willum was close to perfect this week. The judges were right about Latrice's boots but other than that I liked her runway, Dida's shirt was bad but I liked her hair & makeup, & Milan & Jiggly boats & runway looks were awful. The were definitely the bottom 2 for me.

The people who trash Willum and/or Sharon just come off as pathetically jealous. If you don't like their shtick then up your game & beat them. Otherwise you just sound like a whiner.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    NCIS: Why Mama & Papa Fergus don't answer the phone on Tuesdays between 8 and 9pm.
    The answer is probably not something you want to know. Cover your eyes and ears, little boy!

vCash
    I think I see the future of RuDR Season 4 -

I wager that -

Jiggly and Dida will be the next 2 gone

Phi Phi will survive to the top 5. But, if she improves like she did in this last episode, she may surpass someone like Latrice

The final 3 might be Willam, Chad, and Sharon Needles. I have no idea how that will come out.

vCash
    Okay, Willam, I just started kind of liking you...but I'm so over hearing what shows you've been on
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Okay, Willam, I just started kind of liking you...but I'm so over hearing what shows you've been on
    has he been on tv, i hadnt heard

THRILLED with tonight's elimination
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    THRILLED with tonight's elimination
    Me too!!! Actually, I would have been happy either way....

Not thrilled with the winner, not at all

vCash
    Yep. The right gal was sent home. I would've had Latrice Royal in the bottom 2, though, not Willam because Willam was at least able to carry it on the runway. Latrice was kind of mediocre on both the runway and the main challenge.

Phi Phi I've never really cheered against any of these gals ... until this season. She needs to go down hard. What he did to Jiggly during the prep for the challenge was S-H-A-D-Y.

Dida is hanging on by the skin of her teeth. Michelle Visage is right - she needs big hair for the big shoulders. Why she isn't listening, I'll never know. I have a feeling it's only a matter of time before she's gone.

I get the feeling that Ru is a little frustrated with a lot of the gals this season. His chats with them during the prep seem tense: He makes suggestions and they insist on doing something else.

vCash
    All I can say about Phi Phi: For once, her makeup didn't read "middle aged Boca Raton snowbird divorcee".

BEST line of the night was Sharon's to Willam: "You need to start using Duncan Hines!"

vCash
    Definitely one of the least interesting RDR episodes -- ever.

And Untucked followed suit with a borefest of a half-hour. Even the "busted" magazine photos were disappointing. Well, on the bright side, with the snaggle toothed beach ball's elimination, at least Untucked can now break free of its season-long sleepy miniseries "Jiggly Therapy".

I abhor Phi Phi, but I will give her props for winning the challenge, though it was a victory not from her own wonderfulness but rather because everyone else (save Sharon) failed badly.

Especially with the new momentum, I'm getting the feeling that Phi Phi is the only lock for F3. And that Michelle's burgeoning tirade against Chad's "too perfect" drag means that Chad is in real danger of going out 5th or 4th.

F3 of Phi Phi, Sharon, and Latrice upcoming? Hmm, hope not ... well, okay, as long as it's not Phi Phi winning anything is okay. But I want 1st. Sharon, 2nd. Chad, and 3rd. Willam.

Latrice wouldn't bother me, as she's the first good big girl, and because, along with Willam and Sharon, she is making the season pop with one-liner and excellent "candids." But her drag is getting more and more repetitive and one-note.

vCash
    Phi Phi is the only one I dislike but I have to admit that last week & this she was a very pretty girl. The brown eyes look much better on her than those fake blue ones. But if she wins I'll be looking for the vomit emoticon.

BTW, isn't her name misspelled? Phi Phi should be pronounced Fie Fie.

I definitely would have had Latrice or Dida in the bottom 2. I think Willum was there because she hasn't done anything about her 5 o'clock shadow (which actually I've never noticed until they pointed it out).

vCash
    The reading portion was disgraceful. It was like an ad for Fisher-Price's "My First Drag Queen Reading Kit"!

( ^ Sharon actually did a better job with her one-liners during "Untucked".)

I'm having issues with Latrice's makeup. I'm surprised the judges haven't called her out for it's Crayola markers effect.

DiDa is charming onstage and seems like a decent person, but I must paraphrase Miss Vida Boheme in "To Wong Foo....": That's not a drag queen, its a boy in a dress.

From the neck down, Willam is one of the most kick-ass body queens ever. From the neck up, he's Gary Cooper's little brother in a tacky wig.

Au revoir, Jigs. But why in hell did you think going "serious" was gonna keep you around?

vCash
    I actually saw Willam's 5 o'clock shadow before they even mentioned it. I thought that was obvious. Phi Phi may be shady, but she's in a reality TV game show trying to win $100K. I cannot blame her for playing the game!

vCash
    I can.

vCash
    All-Stars is coming, baby! Hopefully the cast will be Ultra Charismatic Unique Nervy & Talented.

Voting from the show's Facebook page will determine one queen (*I suppose she'd have to agree to it, too.) That voting had a half dozen clear leaders, with everyone else very far back. Pandora Boxx , Raven , and Sharon Needles (!) leading, then Nina Flowers , Manila Luzan ... whee, love all of those gals!! ... and IIRC Shannel and Shangela a bit back. Most of those are probably shoo-ins, along with JuJu, especially if winners are not going to be included.

Nina HAS to be in that cast. HAS to! Give her the Mondo-Project Runway rigged treatment, too, Ru. Less likely, but I'd love to see Tammie Brown somehow get casted. More likely, Mariah has shown a great dry sense of humor on Drag U, and All-Stars would give her a chance to show she has more in the tank than she showed during RDR3.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i want manila!
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    I think Pandora will win the fan voting as she always wins anything where the public votes, even VIP of season 2 of Drag U where she was only in 2 episodes.

As long as Pandora, Manila, Shannell, and Nina come back, I'm good. I think Mariah should be given a shot. I'm so done with Shangela, but you know she's coming back for All Stars. I assume Alexis will be back and that's fine, but I could take or leave her. I will say that her part of the Absolut commercial is pretty charming and she looks great.

vCash
    The photographer Jonathan Clay Harris is hot hot hot! He was even in a skating movie as a make-up artist. Evan Lysacek was cast as 'Vladimir Plushenko' in that movie too. Now I want to watch that short film.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1279969/

ETA: A short article on Jonathan @ RPDR

http://notafashiongay.com/2012/03/13...jonclayharris/
    Last edited by luenatic; 03-14-2012 at 04:52 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by luenatic View Post
    The photographer Jonathan Clay Harris is hot hot hot!
    He was quite foxy indeed.

Didn't quite dig the whole man-cleavage thing, though.

He kinda sorta almost maybe reminded me of Josh from the most recent season of "Project Runway".......but with less bronzer and arrogance.

vCash
    The first part of tonight's episode is up: http://www.logotv.com/video/misc/748..._facebook_rpdr

Spoiler

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast