Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    i've been to the website and fb page and i can't find any way to vote other than tweeting

#iamlame
    #jesuisclueless

(omg that looks like 'Jesus is clueless')

I just posted a comment, I can't find where to officially "vote".
    Last edited by Fergus; 04-25-2012 at 03:04 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by taf2002 View Post
    I have never liked PP & I still don't want her to win, but I did feel a lot of sympathy for her in this episode. I feel for anyone whose father put them in the hospital for being gay. It's not surprising that she is bitter & I'm sure it's not easy to blow it off & rise above it. OTOH I'm not sure any of her family drama is true. There have been more & more details coming out & I wonder if she's making it up as she goes along.
    also... I get confused between family and "family". She flipped out over the IMO subjective idea that Sharon was "lying" and said she had to leave where she was because of liars. I assume her wigging out over "family values" is about her drag family, not her blood family, but I'm not sure if the "liars" she had to run from were kin or other queens "just jealous because I'm so fierce and sickening". I have a funny feeling miss PP doesn't like to be called out, doesn't take criticism well, and has a least a few "too jealous of me" enemies in her past. I think Chad and Sharon are smart and were spot on when they wondered why PP seems to enjoy living in anger.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    #jesuisclueless

(omg that looks like 'Jesus is clueless')

I just posted a comment, I can't find where to officially "vote".
    If you look at FB, it tells you to leave a comment (in caps) when you choose who's the fiercest (or whatever language Ru uses). I don't think it's an actual vote. They will probably tally the no. of comments?

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by olympic View Post
    If you look at FB, it tells you to leave a comment (in caps) when you choose who's the fiercest (or whatever language Ru uses). I don't think it's an actual vote. They will probably tally the no. of comments?
    it doesnt seem very scientific, it makes me wonder if they are really counting them
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    it doesnt seem very scientific, it makes me wonder if they are really counting them
    I suspect the reunion show is already in the can.
    AceOn6, the golf loving skating fan

vCash
    ^ it supposedly films tonight

vCash
    No leaks, so far, from the filming tonight of the finale/supposed crowning.

Chad, having the benefit of watching the season, corrected her final episode apology to PeePee with this slam.

From the scores of candidate hideousness, Chad calls PeePee out for sabotaging Jiggly and for her viciousness to Willam ... and calls Willam a "frigging genius"

ETA: Word on the Tweet (Santino's) is that the announcement of the winner will happen live during next Monday's (otherwise taped) reunion show. If everything but the winner announcement was filmed yesterday, I guess the crowning will be at the end ... we'll see the reunion stuff, then fade to live with all the queens again together, wherein Ru will crown a queen. Odd, but it'd be even more awkward to announce it live, then go to the pre-crowning reunion tape.
    Last edited by Beefcake; 04-26-2012 at 08:20 PM.

vCash
    Here is the complete Glamazon video. I love it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWdanSgLpqE

vCash
    One of these things is not like the others. [From the finale, last night.]

But, really Sharon and Chad both look AHmazing.

PeePee, who NEVER wears blonde wigs looks, and I'm being kind here:

vCash
    http://www.dallasvoice.com/grape-exp...-10107737.html

Manila Luzon (Runner up in Season 3) and Sahara Davenport (Season 2) are a pair. Did anyone know this?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by olympic View Post
    http://www.dallasvoice.com/grape-exp...-10107737.html

Manila Luzon (Runner up in Season 3) and Sahara Davenport (Season 2) are a pair. Did anyone know this?
    Yes. Manila said it many times on the show. That's one of the reasons why she entered the competition.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by luenatic View Post
    Yes. Manila said it many times on the show. That's one of the reasons why she entered the competition.
    I wonder if Jiggly would have been as rude to Manila as she was to Sharon about hooking up with another drag queen. Manila probably would have cut her.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by taf2002 View Post
    I wonder if Jiggly would have been as rude to Manila as she was to Sharon about hooking up with another drag queen. Manila probably would have cut her.
    iirc Shangela was even ruder about it. For people who complain about being discriminated against at the drop of a hat, most seem to have no problem spewing "Ewwww, that's DISGUSTING!!!!" when ever kaikai comes up.

vCash
    *BUMP!*

What did Willam do???

OMG, Holy Miss Gay USA Pageant, Batman!

Wurq, that was one entrance, Ru looks great!
    Last edited by Fergus; 05-01-2012 at 02:07 AM.

vCash

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Last edited by Fergus; 05-01-2012 at 03:10 AM.

vCash
    Incredible finale. Ru does it Again.

It's so hard not to love Willem and Latrice is FIERCE!

The winner's final runaway walk was EPIC! OUTSTANDING!
    "“My bronze feels like gold,” said the bronze medalist Carolina Kostner

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcake View Post
    One of these things is not like the others. [From the finale, last night.]

But, really Sharon and Chad both look AHmazing.

PeePee, who NEVER wears blonde wigs looks, and I'm being kind here:
    OMG! Sharon and Chad look so amazing, fierce, regal even. Then there is the bump on a log with bad posture and a horrible wig. That about sums it up. I am thrilled for Sharon but kind of sad for Chad, who I think could have won many of the other seasons. He was always so polite and professional.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    The best part of the reunion show was Sharon's body language and her refusal to look at Pee Pee. In fact, the whole group was pretty much anti-Pee Pee, understandably.

vCash
    Loved most of this, but HATED the ending. Not for the reason you think.

The Willam/Ru exchange. "Well, I wouldn't call it [partner's late night booty calls] visiting." "It [song promo sticker] is scented, too ...... it smells like sticker". Love that Ru genuinely adores Willam and seems thankful for what she's brought to RDR.

Chad. SUCH a genuine, wonderful person. Also, liked her letting it be known, emphatically, that - post viewing the season - she does NOT approve of the PeePee's nasty words and actions.

BEST DRESSED: The Princess! What a complete look. That's five for five insofar as amazing looks for TP on RDR. Too bad we couldn't have seen more of this. 2nd: Chad. 3rd: Sharon.

BEST DRESSED, AUDIENCE: Raja. A variation of a head-to-toe plaid number she's worn in Lady Marmalade. Great to see it tonight, but I wish she'd avoided the glasses and hat.

WORST DRESSED: Latrice. Sorry, but she looked like Whoopi Goldberg had put on 180 pounds, then covered that with another 30 pounds of make-up. The crowd's adoration was HUGE, though ... great to see that. 2nd: PeePee. WTF? 3rd: Michelle Visage. Looked terrible, and her side boobs were not attractive.

MOST FORGETFUL: Alissa Summers. Really, I cannot recall anything about her on the show, nor from tonight ... even though I remember her talking to Ru. Most forgetful for all the show's seasons, really. Too bad/cute boy.

The ending. I'd have been slightly happier if it had been Chad, but Sharon is a wonderful choice and was BY FAR the people's choice. Happy with the outcome. My problem is this -- Ru filmed all three "winning" as to prevent a leak. So, what we got was everybody acting ... the F3, the other girls, the crowd. Not a genuine emotion from anyone, or at least everyone was forced to bring up what they would be feeling for each scenario. Ugh.

I am 100% in support of Ru announcing the queen after the season runs, but c'mon girl, either announce it live, or tape it and then endure a possible shady queen leaking the winner a week in advance to whatever audience reads that type of thing. [Raises hand.]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcake View Post
    Loved most of this, but HATED the ending. Not for the reason you think.

My problem is this -- Ru filmed all three "winning" as to prevent a leak. So, what we got was everybody acting ... the F3, the other girls, the crowd. Not a genuine emotion from anyone, or at least everyone was forced to bring up what they would be feeling for each scenario. Ugh.

I am 100% in support of Ru announcing the queen after the season runs, but c'mon girl, either announce it live, or tape it and then endure a possible shady queen leaking the winner a week in advance to whatever audience reads that type of thing. [Raises hand.]
    100% agree. (And, just for gossip, Michelle Visage looks like she's put on a ton of weight...)

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast