Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fan123 View Post
    I agree, Sharon deserves the title. As much as I also like Chad Michaels, I think she's not unique, and do not have the range and versatility.
    This is where I have to disagree. As far as range and versatility go, Chad has it all over Sharon. Sharon is good at the Goth/Punk look. Many many of her looks are very similar. H/She said it many times his/herself in different venues (shows, interviews, etc): When in doubt, freak them out. So Sharon's range is a variety of "freak them out" look.

I'm rooting for Chad. But I think RuPaul already picked Sharon as the winner since day 1. Read my lips!

vCash
    I loved Chad's runway look on the Vote For Me episode. I too think Chad has range & versatility but for me, Sharon has owned this competition. If not for breaking the rules, I think the F3 would have been Chad, Sharon, & Willum, and then the F3 would have been more even. I think PP hasn't a prayer against Chad & Sharon. But once he's gone, I can't call it & I will be fine with either of them winning.

vCash
    Ooh, melovey the preview for next week's finale, mainly because of that Sharon/Chad hug in the workroom. I'm interpreting it as an emotional, celebratory "wow, girl, we are the Final 2" hug between new Sisters4Life.

This would make it two F2s in a row.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcake View Post
    Ooh, melovey the preview for next week's finale, mainly because of that Sharon/Chad hug in the workroom. I'm interpreting it as an emotional, celebratory "wow, girl, we are the Final 2" hug between new Sisters4Life.

This would make it two F2s in a row.
    And this will hopefully mean that PP is booted out as #3

vCash
    The "Glamazon" video is so funny/bad.

ETA: WHAT?!?!?! Oh that ain't nice, Auntie Ru......
    Last edited by Fergus; 04-24-2012 at 03:00 AM.

vCash
    HOLY LORD WHAT A FINALE...FANS GET THEIR INPUT YEA

Sharon Sharon for the win
    "“My bronze feels like gold,” said the bronze medalist Carolina Kostner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topaz View Post
    HOLY LORD WHAT A FINALE...FANS GET THEIR INPUT YEA

Sharon Sharon for the win
    Well, we know Phi Phi isn't winning for sure. The fans do NOT like her. I would say Sharon will take it, especially considering that she won the Drag Race All Stars poll and totally smoked Chad and Phi Phi.
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

vCash
    LOVE the twist! Normally, I'd hate it, but all things considered this was a potential godsend.

ITA, Allen. By "saving" the decision to after the season aired, Ru assured that she didn't make the grave mistake of crowning that BITCH.

Ru probably crafted the "crowning at reunion episode" to avoid spoilers getting out, ala last season, but it will probably benefit the franchise much more by avoiding [the chance for] a horrendously unpopular winner whose crowning would turn viewers away

... and the twist likely will result in the crowning of the landslide favorite of the season, Sharon Needles.

Er, all of the above only if RuPaul "hears" and considers the public voice even at 10%.

vCash
    Sharon's LS was so good.
    "“My bronze feels like gold,” said the bronze medalist Carolina Kostner

vCash
    PeePee looks hilariously unsexy in her "swimsuits", all of which seem cut specifically for MeeMa's granny panties than for a would-be fab young drag queen's ensemble ... and make this skinny boy look "Alexis Mateo in her padded glory" chunky.

vCash
    I hope Santino and Michelle realize how wrong they were about the public not being ready for Sharon. I'm not sure there's ever been a more popular queen on the show.

I had the opportunity to see Sharon perform when I was in Nashville recently and she definitely deserves the title.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    I hope Santino and Michelle realize how wrong they were about the public not being ready for Sharon. I'm not sure there's ever been a more popular queen on the show.
    But, isn't drag 89.4% about being pretty? Auntie Michelle told me so.

Some of the smartest, wittiest, most together people around knew of Mz. Needles' greatness ... as far back as Page 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Wanted to give a bump for tonight's premier!

Go team Needles!
    ... even if they may have doubted how long "the Michelle's and Santino's" would let her stick around.

Go Sharon! I'd love to see her in the F3, but it ain't gonna happen because -- yes -- Mz Needles is DEFINITELY out there ... it'll be her downfall by mid-season. I'll enjoy until then.
    Yay, us! indeed.

vCash

Some of the smartest, wittiest, most together people around knew of Mz. Needles' greatness ... as far back as Page 1

Yay, us! indeed.
    Wheeee! I was enamored with Sharon from the second I saw her in the teaser trailer for the season. I remember being so nervous that she might not even make it through the first episode, but after that, I knew she was golden.

So far on Facebook, I would say about 80 percent are for Sharon, about 20 percent for Chad and less than 1 percent for Phi Phi (I think I've seen 5 people out of 22,000 vote for her).

vCash
    LOL. Are you all voting?

Anyway, I would say that Ru opening up the competition to the outside world has guaranteed Phi Phi will NOT win. Her attitude is coming back to bite her in the a$$. I hope this is a topic of discussion in the Reunited segment next week.

I like Sharon and a glance at my Facebook page tells me she'll win, but I'd be fine with Chadd winning.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by olympic View Post
    LOL. Are you all voting?

Anyway, I would say that Ru opening up the competition to the outside world has guaranteed Phi Phi will NOT win. Her attitude is coming back to bite her in the a$$. I hope this is a topic of discussion in the Reunited segment next week.

I like Sharon and a glance at my Facebook page tells me she'll win, but I'd be fine with Chadd winning.
    I am going on Facebook and vote for Sharon Needles, lol. I don't know, from watching the finale, it looks like Sharon is in a bit of trouble with her lack of dance ability and overall flatness. Either way though, I like her the most as she's so original. PP on the other hand was killing it, and garnered all positive feedback from the judges. The race is too tight to call at this point.

vCash
    I am going on Facebook and vote for Sharon Needles, lol. I don't know, from watching the finale, it looks like Sharon is in a bit of trouble with her lack of dance ability and overall flatness. Either way though, I like her the most as she's so original. PP on the other hand was killing it, and garnered all positive feedback from the judges. The race is too tight to call at this point.
    It was too reminiscent of least season for me to give it any creedence. Remember raj was winning it all until the champion video where they spent the whole show showcasing her every misstep. Raj still won hands down and Alexis was 3rd dispite shinning in the video challenge.

I also think the lsfyl spoke more to their performance talents. Sharon was edgy and entertaining. Chad was old school polished professional. Phi phi hopped around like a puppy who drank too much coffee. There's a fine line between hungry and desperate.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i've been to the website and fb page and i can't find any way to vote other than tweeting

#iamlame
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    I think Ru has to be aware of the fact that the public didn't really want any of the previous winners to win. The viewers were much more behind Nina, Raven (and Pandora), and Manila than the actual winners. That can be seen from the fact that none of the previous winners faired well in the all-stars poll.

I actually saw the video for Glamazon on logo a few days ago and other than the one slightly awkward dance moment, Sharon was the best and, in fact, it looked like she was slightly more featured than the others. So, when I saw that, I assumed Sharon had it wrapped up.

I'm glad to that Ru has opened it up for discussion because it's clear to me that Sharon wouldn't have won last night otherwise. The only thing that worries me is where Sharon won the all-stars poll, are they going to say that she has another chance to compete and give it to Chad?
    Last edited by Allen; 04-24-2012 at 03:52 PM.

vCash
    I have never liked PP & I still don't want her to win, but I did feel a lot of sympathy for her in this episode. I feel for anyone whose father put them in the hospital for being gay. It's not surprising that she is bitter & I'm sure it's not easy to blow it off & rise above it. OTOH I'm not sure any of her family drama is true. There have been more & more details coming out & I wonder if she's making it up as she goes along.

I like Chad & Sharon so much & think they both deserve it so it's hard to choose. I think I want Chad to win just because her looks are more versatile. When they showed the whole season's looks for the F3, I liked Chad's body of work the best.

vCash
    Edit - Ru slipped in a line during the episode saying (paraphrased) the winner would be selected 'based on your performances over the course of the season.' This probably gave Ru an out if someone like Sharon screwed up during the finale's challenge, but had been more or less awesome during the other episodes. I honestly don't think it will be about a slip-up in the finale. Ru already took the final challenge into consideration and came up empty handed, punting the decision to us on the outside, and it looks like Sharon is killing it on FB at least (I don't know about Twitter)

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast