Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    What exactly happened with Willam? I didn't watch all season. She was kicked off for having sex with her partner? Are they supposed to be completely isolated from everyone else while filming? I don't feel like that should be such a huge deal...
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    What exactly happened with Willam? I didn't watch all season. She was kicked off for having sex with her partner? Are they supposed to be completely isolated from everyone else while filming? I don't feel like that should be such a huge deal...
    Apparently you're not even supposed to tell anyone that you are doing the show. That's how it sounded basically from what she said and what Ru was saying.
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

vCash
    What exactly happened with Willam?
    We will probably never know. He's hinted and others (Sharon, phi-phi etc...)have hinted that he broke a lot of rules.
    I didn't watch all season. She was kicked off for having sex with her partner?
    that's the answer she gave at the reunion but the hints have been that it was more... Had too many clothes, got deliveries, etc...One person who was at the live show said they took questions from the audience and someone asked why willam puked. they didn't give the answer as it was published before the show aired, but rp seems to have edited that bit out.
    Are they supposed to be completely isolated from everyone else while filming? I don't feel like that should be such a huge deal...
    yes.its like being sequestered on a jury. Apparently all the reality shows do this.

vCash
    I was thrilled that PP's deeds were revealed & esp thrilled that she didn't win. I was happy for Sharon but kind of sad that Chad didn't win. I liked them both. I wonder who got the fan vote.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by taf2002 View Post
    I was thrilled that PP's deeds were revealed & esp thrilled that she didn't win. I was happy for Sharon but kind of sad that Chad didn't win. I liked them both. I wonder who got the fan vote.
    Sharon took the fan vote by far. On Facebook alone she probably had twice as many votes as Chad.

I like Chad very much, but I didn't want her to win. I feel like she's the past of drag, not the present and certainly not the future. Sharon isn't as polished or seasoned, but what she does is brand new and it's obviously inspired the public in a big way. None of the previous winners have been the public's choice, so I think Ru was smart to go that way this time.
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

vCash
    I can understand how Chad, Sharon and the others would be really pissed that they couldn't see their boyfriends for weeks, while Willam is banging his partner throughout the competition...

vCash
    Rewatching the Grand Finale:

I know I gave her hell for her make-up and wigs (and she DOES look rather ashy again here ), but Dida Ritz is utterly charming. I think out of drag she's probably darling, too.
    Last edited by Fergus; 05-02-2012 at 03:32 AM.

vCash
    Even though I knew Sharon was gonna win, I still rooted for Chad this whole time. TLo predicted the winner months ago.

vCash
    Very sad news: S2 contestant Sahara Davenport (aka Antoine Ashley) has died.

My heart breaks for Manila Luzon.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    ZOMG poor manila
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Apparently you're not even supposed to tell anyone that you are doing the show. That's how it sounded basically from what she said and what Ru was saying.
    Revisiting this because this doesn't sound feasible. What are you supposed to tell your partner? Are you just supposed to drop out from sight for months? I seem to remember Sharon talking about how her partner tried out for the show too & didn't make it but was thrilled for her that she was chosen. And wasn't he at the finale?

BTW, I don't remember Sahara but RIP.

vCash
    Aw. I used to go to her shows in NYC. Sad
    Beefcake's fancy, saccharine, artsy, drag bingo cliche effusing, bipolar, OTT fashionista manchild

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314