Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Another funny video, Gay Shark Tank, with cameos by Willam [telling potential suitors "it's all brand new 'down there'" ], Coco Peru, and Jai Rodriquez, among many others.

vCash
    ^ MISS COCO!!!!

"YOU'RE rejecting me?"

Lord luv ya, Miss Coco.

David Burtka is also quite funny and adorable.
    Last edited by Fergus; 02-19-2012 at 03:07 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcake View Post
    After seeing a cute faux promo of Drag Race spinning off even more series ("Dragnet, Dragton Abbey, Dragula, Drag the Bounty Hunter and many, many more."), on "The Soup", last night, I searched for it and found the extended version.
    Most of the video was just cute for me, but the "Taxidrag Confessions" part actually made me laugh out loud.
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

vCash
    So did anyone else see episode 4? I was hoping for a good catfight but all we got was some name-calling & some bitchery. The acting scenes were kind of funny...some of the guys were really bad actors though. I thought Jiggly, LaQueer, Milan, & Kenya were all really bad...too bad they couldn't send all of them home. And the entitled & conceited attitude of both Milan & Phi Phi is starting to get really sickening. I can't wait till they are gone...I really hope neither wins.

vCash
    Well deserved win for Latrice Royale, easily the best-ever big gurl Ru has cast! Willam did a FAR better job assigning roles than did the overmatched Madame L.

Will the battle between petty pageant girl Phi Phi and "party city" ghoul Sharon Needles come down to a hair-pulling fight or a LSFYL? Or will they become BFFs after a come-to-Jesus girl talk?

Phi Phi, creepy Kenya, and all fishy pageant queens.

Milan. Ugh. Out next please ... her Diana-Ross-on-a-bender, next week, just might do the trick.

Willam's commentary and candids. Girl has been boring in challenges and on the runway, but is a kickazz narrator. "[Milan] swifted the stage with her taint" ... asking Latrice if tucking is a "one man job" ... etc.

I need to go fetch the full "sitcom" videos, as it seems we were only shown a portion.

Snatch Game next week!

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Phi Phi, creepy Kenya, and all fishy pageant queens.
    i find kenya disturbing to look at
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    The right gal (Madame LaQueer) was sent packing this week - terrible in the challenge; terrible runway ensemble.

I thought Kenya should've been in the bottom 2 as it was, because Milan wasn't that bad, just mediocre - you're ... safe (stern look from Ru).

Jiggly was sooooo lucky that her group won. That runway get up at the end was even worse than Kenya's or Madame LaQueer's. She would've been definite bottom 2 if her group hadn't won.

I think Dida could've won, had it not been for her nasty knees on the runway

Phi Phi is wound really tight, isn't she?

vCash
    May I just say I DETEST the ridiculous LSFYLs that descend into acrobatic stripteases. Just like that bullshit when the tranny did the backflips or the fake lesbian stuff betwixt Raja and Carmen last season.

AND these bitches need to stop taking off their wigs!!!!! SO tacky.

I dunno, it was just an uncomfortable episode from soup to nuts (*hehehe).

But BRAVA to Latrice, so well deserved!!!

Matt Mutchnick seems like a douchenozzle, though Sharon did need to shut the f*** up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    May I just say I DETEST the ridiculous LSFYLs that descend into acrobatic stripteases. Just like that bullshit when the tranny did the backflips or the fake lesbian stuff betwixt Raja and Carmen last season.

AND these bitches need to stop taking off their wigs!!!!! SO tacky.

I dunno, it was just an uncomfortable episode from soup to nuts (*hehehe).

But BRAVA to Latrice, so well deserved!!!

Matt Mutchnick seems like a douchenozzle, though Sharon did need to shut the f*** up.
    I agree, I kind of wanted Milan to be sent home, just because she was so ridiculous in the LSFYL. And I totally concer about removing their wigs...what does that have to do with portraying a singer?

vCash
    I've liked Sharon up until this this episode, when she started backtalking the producer. The line she kept going up on didn't strike me as being that hard. Although I thought Willam was worse. If your day job is acting, being a snotty twat to Mr. Will&Grace probably isn't the smartest career move. I was surprised by DiDa this ep - I hadn't expected her to do that well.
    My job requires me to be a juggler, but that does not mean that I enjoy working with clowns.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by taf2002 View Post
    And I totally concer about removing their wigs...what does that have to do with portraying a singer?
    It doesn't. But it does tell me that they're desperate.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I am watching Blubberella on Netflix and guess who plays the token gay guy...Willam! He is probably the best thing about the whole movie and has many of the best lines. The movie is just horrible though but I think it is supposed to be.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Willam also has the best lines in another classic (wuzrobbed of an Oscar ) Ticked Off Trannies with Knives. Total snarkbitch character ... obviously, the cast wrote their own lines as they filmed, or merely were told to "just be yourselves".

Oh, NetFlix -- the cinema magnificence we might've missed if not for you.
    Last edited by Beefcake; 02-23-2012 at 07:00 PM.

vCash
    Thanks! I just put them on my Netflix queue.

ETA: Pandora Boxx's recap of this week's episode

http://www.newnownext.com/rupaul-dra...queer/02/2012/

The two queens who end up in the bottom two are Milan and Madame LaQueer. What’s the smell in the air? It’s called Desperation and it’s the fragrance Milan is featuring. In what has got to be one of the oddest Lip Sync For Your Lives, Milan did just about everything but flash her balls to get attention. At one point she did a move I don’t even know how to describe so I’ll just go with Willam’s description, “She looked like she was Swiftering the floor with her taint.” Line. Of. The. Night...
    Last edited by luenatic; 02-23-2012 at 10:27 PM.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Willam also has the best lines in another classic (wuzrobbed of an Oscar ) Ticked Off Trannies with Knives. Total snarkbitch character ... obviously, the cast wrote their own lines as they filmed, or merely were told to "just be yourselves".

Oh, NetFlix -- the cinema magnificence we might've missed if not for you.
    I got the feeling that Willam was making up his dialogue as he went along or he wrote it himself. Either that or he was very close to the writer, haha
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Anyone watch last night???

Snatch Game is awesome

But, it was a mix between really good and really bad!

Millan is a chronic under-performer. I think Ru is getting annoyed. Millan has a great look, but seems terrible at performing.

And WTF is up with Willam? Did a great Jessica Simpson, but the monologue at the end was really cringeworthy

Sharon Needles as Michelle Visage

Chadd Michaels did an awesome Cher.

Phi Phi needs to cool her jets. She's wound way too tight and now she comes across as just a bitter bitch with a chip on her shoulder

Jiggly was saved by the fact that there were others that were really terrible

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i fell asleep, who sashayed away?
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    ^ Kenya Michaels.

The entire episode was bizarre. At Sean Young-esque levels.

Latrice was right (although she admittedly did a 1/2-assed Aretha): The twats in the front row ('cept Chad) were ridiculous. I woulda tossed all three off.
    Last edited by Fergus; 02-28-2012 at 01:43 PM.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    ^ Kenya Michaels.
    god bless us, i never thought they would get rid of her

vCash
    Snatch Game was an improvement over last year's boring debacle, only because the triad of Chad, Willam, and OMG Sharon as Michelle Visage rescued it from said Sean Youngesque weirdness. Willam's Jessica Simpson had me even before the Game began -- the name sign (Jessica "misspelled" and restarted twice before finally getting it "right").

Sharon took a risk, and it paid off. But Chad was perfection -- funny while still respectful of the woman who's made his career -- and deserved the win. Go play the entire Snatch Game video for a full view of what the judges saw.

"Emotions are for unattractive people"! A few gems last night from Willam, as usual, along with what acting. Girl is what she is. I'm enjoying that she came here with a "character," and is playing it through ... not going off script. Latrice, Jiggly, and Dida seem to have Willam pegged, too, and seem to respect her "bitch" but "smart".

Latrice does NOT suffer fools, does she? Respect that.

Creepy troll doll is gone! Phew, I am shocked that Michelle and Santino would let go the fishiest fish ever to grace the RDR stage. Milan was headed for bootsville (and will go soon anyway), but then Vogue'd her way from the abyss in LSFYL.

Phi Phi's mouth and ego are each FAR larger than her talent. I'll give her small props for giving Chad the phone call, but that eggs-between-the-legs challenge was the first memorable thing she did besides bitch & moan & stew in jealousy over any queen who experienced success.

It hit me last night, after 3.5 seasons, that Class Uniquness Nerve & Talent is also an acronym. Ru, you naughty naughty thing.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast