Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where is ESTA?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniferlyon View Post
    Another Esta pseudonym was Moscowfan. There were three of them-- Esta, Dancer, and Moscowfan-- posting at the same time and echoing each other.
    I stole moscowfan's username from the old FSW boards (Adrian Chen's boards). And yes, all the Pasha troll accounts were from Grishuk's family in Germany. I was trying to infiltrate their group as a SEKRET AGENT

The best part was meeting SHARPIE and telling her I was moscowfan.

Never found out who is ESTA for sure, though I do have a theory

CONSPIRACY!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Willy View Post
    Seriously we have not heard from her for a while. Is she okay?
    Apparently so.

Quote Originally Posted by Louis View Post
    Then there was another (Esta #2), whom I believe to be somehow associated with Natalia Linichuk and/or UDel, who posted first on Brad Miller's FSWurld and on this incarnation of FSU. This Esta was (I think) a spoof of the previous Esta. For awhile, she used a variety of other aliases - Dancer (who claimed to be an international judge), Pasha is a Living Legend, etc. Sometimes the pseuds would talk to one another. It's possible that Esta #1 and Esta #2 are the same person, but I don't think so.
    Next you'll tell us that Santa Claus is just a myth.

vCash

Sorry, I have a cold.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabond View Post
    Apparently so.

Next you'll tell us that Santa Claus is just a myth.
    No, he's a mythter.

Official FSU Alte Kacher
    vCash
    ESTA is baaaaaaack!
    "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity”– MLK

vCash
    I wanted to start a thread asking for the history of Esta to be explained. Thank you for doing that, Louis.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    And there is a real Esta too - a very nice woman who accompanied someone (I forget who it was) from FSU to Skate America in Hartford. She wasn't posting here at the time. Each time she introduced herself to someone as Esta, the person's eyes would go all and she'd quickly say "not that Esta" because her friend had explained it to her. Esta was her real name, no pseud. It was funny.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

Two Pot Screamer
    vCash
    She still is introduced as estanotthatesta. Yes, all one word.

vCash
    she is very popular here
    how many alter egos does she have ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    And there is a real Esta too - a very nice woman who accompanied someone (I forget who it was) from FSU to Skate America in Hartford. She wasn't posting here at the time. Each time she introduced herself to someone as Esta, the person's eyes would go all and she'd quickly say "not that Esta" because her friend had explained it to her. Esta was her real name, no pseud. It was funny.
    Thanks for posting that. Brightened my day up no end.
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

vCash
    I was just on the Golden Skate message board and I just saw these Esta like posts. They may be deleted soon, I don't know but I thought some of you would be interested. This seems to be either Esta or an Esta copycat.

http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/sho...-moments/page5

MOST EMBARRASSING AND SHOCKING MOMENT IS EVGENY PLATOV IN 1998 SKATING WITH OLD, EVILLE, ASH TRAY, WITCH MAYA USOVA AND AIUDENCE BOOING HIM!!!!! HE COULD SKATE WITH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL TALENTED HERO OKSANA PASHA GRISHUK CHOOSES TO SKATE WITH OLD, EVILLE, STUPID, SLUG USOVA WHO EITHER STANDS IN ONE PLACE OR RIDES ON HIS BACK OR OTHER BODY PARTS. YOU COULD PICK SOMEONE OFF THE ROAD TO SKATE USOVA'S PART. USOVA CAST BLACK SPELL ON PLATOV AND PUT POTION IN HIS COFFEe. AUDIENCE MEMBERS CHOOSE TO GO TO BATHROOM WHEN USOVA SKATES NOT BECAUSE THEY CANT WAIT BUT BECAUSE THEY CANT STAY WHEN THAT WITCH IS ON ICE! I NAMED MY KITTEN PASHA & EVGENY BUT IN 1998, I CHANGED MY EVGENY KITTENS NAME TO SASHA BECAUSE I WAS SOoooo UPSET BY PLATOV'S EMBARRASSMENT! I STAYED HOME FROM WORK AND USED ALL MY SICK DAYS AND WRECKED MY MEXICO VACATION BECAUSE I WAS IN DEPRESSION BECAUSE OF THAT WITCH USOVA! MY KITTENS WERE THEN PASHA & SASHA BUT ONCE EVGENY CAME TO HIS SENSES I CHANGED KITYS NAME BACK TO EVGENY WHICH CONFUSED MY POOR KITTEN! I ALSO CHANGED MY PASHA KITTEN's NAME BACK TO OKSANA SO THEN MY KITTENS WERE OKSANA & EVGENY & STILL CONFUSED. ANOTHER EMBARRASSING MOMENT WHEN USOVA FELL AT 1992 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS. I WAS CHEERING SO LOUD I FELL OVER! MAYA TRIPPED HER PARTNER ZHULIN AND THEY HAD ACCIDENT AND CRASHED INTO BOARDS. MAYA ALSO CRASHED INTO FLOWER POTS AT CHAMPIONS ON ICE AND I THINK THE WHOLE BUILDING HEARD ME HOOTING WITH LAUGHTER.

USOVA= SOAP OPERA & EMBARRASSMENT.

MEETING HER IS A CURSE!!

http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/sho...246#post647246

Best choreograher= pasha pasha pasha grishuk & natalia linichuk

worst= eville ash tray maya usova & old witch tatiana tarasova makes horrible programs for flutzing sasha cohen. Eville usova makes bad programs where she rides on partners backs and gives them injuries with eville dead weight

vCash
    IceDreams18 - that is hilarious. Poor kitty. If it isn't ESTA they are doing a damned fine job of being ESTA.
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

with my Sestra Helena plotting how to ravish Hot Paul and delicious Cal
    vCash
    I imagine reading an ESTA post is like being on ecstasy, heroin, and crystal meth at the same time. All I can think to say is did I really just read that?

vCash
    Methinks the spelling was too good

vCash
    I also noticed there was a lower case letter in there. Proof that it is not ESTA.

Two Pot Screamer
    vCash
    Yeah, it was too well written to be esta.

vCash
    Its been almost a year now since we last heard from ESTA

This was her last post in this thread here:-

Quote Originally Posted by esta View Post
    I AM EXITED FOR COMPETITION IN MY FAVORITE COUNTRY. FIGURE SKATING IS BEST WITH SMOKE AND DRINK. KAROLINA AND OLESYA ARE BEST SENIOR SKATERS FOR 2012. BUT FOR 2013 1, SOTNIKOVA!!!!!! TRUE QUEEN OF THE ICE! 2, TUKTMYASHEVA 3, KOROBEYNIKOVA. RUSSIA WILL RETRUN TO RIGHT FULL PLACE. ALL MEDALS OF SOCHI TO RUSSIANS!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo love, yours, esta.
    Do hope she got back okay from her SMOKE in the NEDERLANDS and that she is well.

vCash
    Hopefully she'll be back for Worlds, fag in one hand, beer in the other, to root for Sotnikova, True Queen of the Ice, and Tuktamysheva!
    Touching the void.

vCash
    Well maybe when Pasha decides to do something again, Esta will be back?

vCash
    Has anyone seen any pics of Maya's baby, toddler now? She must take her to the rink or to see Baba in Marlboro occasionally?

vCash
    I love one of her predicitions that had an American winning the bronze but she didn't name anyone. It just said "American." It was a flippant response and imho very, very funny.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast